Vaidehi Parshurami (born on 1st February 1992) is a well known Marathi film actress. She has also done two Bollywood movies – Wazir and Simmba. She is also a Kathak dancer and has shared the stage with Pandit Birju Maharaj.
She has gained a lot of fame due to her performance in Abhijeet Deshpande’s Marathi movie Ani… Dr Kashinath Ghanekar. Her acting was highly praised in the movie by critics and audiences. She also won several awards the same year due to her outstanding performances.
Vaidehi Parshurami, Age, Biography, Wiki
|Profession||Actor, dancer and lawyer|
|Height||168cm or 1.68m or 5’6”|
|Weight||53kgs or 117lbs|
|Date of Birth||1st February 1992|
|Age||28 years as of 2020|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||I.E.S. Padmakar Dhamdhere English Medium Primary School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and V.N. Sule Guruji English Medium Secondary School, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||Ramniranjan Anandilal Poddar College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India; Ramnarain Ruia College, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and New Law College, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) and L.L.B|
|Film debut||Marathi: Ved Lavi Jeeva in 2010, Bollywood: Wazir in 2016|
|Father||Vaibhav Parshurami (Lawyer)|
|Mother||Sunanda Parshurami (Lawyer)|
|Brother||Vikram Parshurami (Lawyer)|
|Net worth||1-10 crore rupees|
|Hobbies||Singing, dancing and drawing|
Early life and Background
Vaidehi Parshurami was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India to a Hindu family of lawyers. Her father is Vaibhav Parshurami and Sunanda Parshurami who are both lawyers. Her younger brother Vikram Parshurami is also a lawyer.
She enrolled in I.E.S. Padmakar Primary School to do her elementary schooling later she completed her schooling from V.N. Sule Guruji English Medium Secondary School.
After completion of her schooling, she did her B.A. in English Literature from Ramniranjan Anandilal Poddar College of Commerce and Economics in Mumbai. She also holds a degree in L.L.B from New Law College in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Along with being a brilliant student she also is also a great dancer and is trained in Kathak. She has won several awards for her dancing and has shared the stage with Pandit Birju Maharaj. She then made her debut in 2010 with the Marathi film Ved Lavi Jeeva.
|Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan, Chris Hemsworth and Tom Cruise|
|Actress||Madhuri Dixit and Sridevi|
|Director||Sanjay Leela Bhansali|
|Films||Meine Pyaar Kiya, Kal Ho Na Ho, Black, Wazir and Hum Sath Sath Hain|
|Colour||Golden and Pink|
Vaidehi Parshurami is professionally a lawyer and has received her degree from New Law College in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
In 2010, she made her debut with Marathi film Ved Lavi Jeeva. After that, she appeared in another Marathi movie named Kokanastha which was directed by Mahesh Manjrekar.
In 2016, she appeared in a short film called Vrundavan, directed by T.L. Prakash along with Pooja Sawant. Vaidehi won the title of Miss Clean and Clear in 2012. In 2016 she also made her Bollywood debut in the film Wazir alongside Amitabh Bachchan.
She was however last seen in the film FU (Friendship Unlimited) which was also directed by Mahesh Manjrekar. After that, she appeared again in 2018 in the film Ani… Dr Kashinath Ghanekar. Her next film was as a supporting actress in her second Bollywood film Simmba.
Films in the Lead role
- Ved Lavi Jeeva released on 1st October 2010 (Marathi)
- Vrundavan released on 8th April 2016 (Marathi)
- FU (Friendship Unlimited) released on 2nd June 2017 (Marathi)
- Ani….Dr. Kashinath Ghanekar released on 8th November 2018 (Marathi)
Films as a supporting actress
- Balgandharva released on 6th May 2011 (Marathi)
- Konkanastha released on 10th May 2013 (Marathi)
- Wazir released on 8th January 2016 (Hindi/Bollywood)
- Simmba released on 28th December 2018 (Hindi/Bollywood)
- Vaidehi Parshurami made her debut in 2010 with the film Ved Lavi Jeeva.
- The actor and lawyer is also a trained Kathak dancer. She has won several competitions organized by ISKCON, Nrityanjali, Children’s Club, Maratha Mandir, Karuya, Sharda Sangeet Vidyalaya and many others.
- She has bagged several prestigious awards like Nritya Nipuna by Nalanda Dance Research Centre, Pandit Vishnu Digambar Paluskar Award, etc.
- In 2012 she was also given the title of Miss Clean and Clear, and was made the brand ambassador for two years.
- She made her Bollywood debut with a small role in the film Wazir along with megastar Amitabh Bachchan in 2016.
- The star was last seen in the movie FU (Friendship Unlimited), directed by Mahesh Manjrekar. After that, she appeared in 2018 in the Movie Ani. Dr Kashinath Ghanekar.