Born on July 8, 1997, in Berhampore, West Bengal, India, Sweta Mishra is an actress known for her roles in films including “Beta Hokhe Ta Aisan” (2017), “Dhulokona” (2021), and “Prem Tame” (2021).
Table of Contents
Sweta Mishra Biography
|Debut||Sati Behula (2010 Movie)|
|Date of birth||July 8, 1997|
|Place of birth||Baharampur, West Bengal, India|
|Hometown||Baharampur, West Bengal, India|
|Residence||Tollygunge, West Bengal, India|
|School||Name not known|
|College/University||Scottish Church College|
|Educational qualifications||Major in Botany|
|Height||5 ft. 3 in. (160 cm or 1.60m)|
|Weight||54 kg (119.05 lbs)|
|Rit Sengupta (rumored)||34C-26-34|
|Father’s name||Name not known|
|Mother’s name||Name not known|
|Brother’s name||Name not known|
|Sister’s name||Name not known|
|Affairs||Rit Sengupta (rumored)|
|Hobbies||Eating, and listening music|
|Net worth||Rs. 10,00,00,000|
Sweta Mishra‘s unique background adds to her identity. Despite her mother hailing from Rajasthan and her father from Uttar Pradesh, she embraces a Bengali essence due to being born, educated, and nurtured in Bengal. Her formative years were spent in Baharampur, West Bengal, where she accomplished her 12th-grade education. Upon completing her secondary education, Sweta’s journey led her to Kolkata for higher studies. In this vibrant city, she pursued her graduation and undertook a major in Botany at Scottish Church College.
Sweta Mishra’s story reflects the enriching tapestry of India’s cultural diversity. Her affinity for Bengal, stemming from her upbringing there, showcases how places and experiences shape one’s sense of belonging. Through her academic pursuits and geographical transitions, she exemplifies the fusion of backgrounds that modern India represents. This journey highlights the intricate interplay between personal identity and regional affiliation in a country as diverse as India.
Sweta’s academic dedication and multicultural exposure not only contribute to her individual narrative but also mirror the broader narrative of a nation built on a mosaic of traditions, languages, and customs.
Sweta Mishra’s personal life remains mostly private. While unmarried and single, rumors have circulated about her relationship with longtime friend Rit Sengupta. The nature of their bond has sparked speculation, suggesting a possible romantic involvement. However, the actress herself has not publicly confirmed these rumors. Sweta’s ability to maintain a level of discretion regarding her personal matters reflects her focus on her career and highlights the respect she holds for her privacy.
- Among actors, Sweta’s admiration is reserved for the charismatic Shahrukh Khan, whose versatile performances have left an indelible impact on the Indian film industry. Likewise, she holds Alia Bhatt in high regard for her captivating portrayals, recognizing her talent and contribution to the acting landscape.
- The color black finds a special place in Sweta’s heart, resonating with its timeless elegance and versatility. It’s a hue that seems to reflect her own multifaceted journey and the various roles she embodies.
- Outside the world of entertainment, football emerges as Sweta’s favored sport. The energy, camaraderie, and passion associated with the sport might well mirror her own dynamic and enthusiastic approach to life.
- When it comes to indulging her taste buds, Sweta’s choice is street food, specifically, fuchka. The delightful burst of flavors and the authentic experience of enjoying food from the streets align with her diverse range of experiences and her appreciation for life’s simple pleasures.
Sweta’s favorites reveal a person with a keen eye for talent, an appreciation for classic simplicity, a spirit of camaraderie, and an appetite for both life’s grand stage and its delightful corners.
Sweta Mishra’s career is a testament to her resilience, adaptability, and passion for the arts. After completing her graduation, she ventured into the corporate sector, taking up two jobs. However, her heart was not in it, which led her to explore freelancing. Yet, even freelancing didn’t quite match her aspirations. It was during this time that she found solace and inspiration in the realm of theater.
Her curiosity and enthusiasm led her to become an assistant director, where she honed her creative skills and gained valuable insights into the world of storytelling. This experience served as a turning point, prompting her to transition to the field of modeling. Collaborating with advertising companies and magazines allowed her to explore her visual storytelling skills and express herself through the medium of photography.
Sweta’s gradual progression into the world of acting began with a small role in the 2017 movie “Beta Hokhe Ta Aisan.” This marked the initial step in her onscreen journey, introducing her to the world of cinema. However, it was her portrayal in “Dhulokona” in 2021, a Bengali TV serial, that truly made her shine. This role not only showcased her acting prowess but also solidified her presence in the industry.
Aside from her television work, Sweta has also ventured into the world of web series. Her role as Parveen in the 2020 web series “Sin” on Addatimes demonstrated her versatility and ability to adapt to different platforms.
In addition to her serial and web series roles, Sweta’s filmography includes diverse projects that reflect her commitment to her craft. From her portrayal as Hamida in the 2023 movie “Mrs. Undercover” on Zee5 to her role as Arshi in the 2021 movie “Prem Tame” produced by SVF, she has continuously pushed the boundaries of her abilities.
Sweta Mishra’s journey exemplifies the essence of a dynamic career in the entertainment industry—exploration, growth, and a relentless pursuit of passion. Through her varied roles and projects, she has captured the hearts of audiences, leaving an indelible mark on the world of entertainment.
- Mrs Undercover (2023 Movie) as Hamida | Zee5
- Prem Tame (2021 Movie) as Arshi | SVF
- Beta Hokhe Ta Aisan (2017 Movie) as Shurbhi | RKR Films and Music
- Sati Behula (2010 Movie) as Child Artist | Angel Digital
- Icche Putul Serial (2023) as Mayuri | Zee Bangla
- Didi No. 1 (2023) as Herself | Zee Bangla
- Dhulokona Serial (2021) as Chorui Talukdar (née Ganguly) | Star Jalsha
- Jaahanara (2018 Serial) as Jahanara Seikh | Colors Bangla
- Sin (2020 Web Series) as Parveen | Addatimes
Lesser known facts
- Cultural Affiliation: Despite her non-Bengali roots, Sweta Mishra deeply associates herself with Bengali culture. Born in Bengal and having spent her formative years there, she considers herself a Bengali. Her upbringing, education, and food habits have all contributed to her strong connection to the region.
- Diverse Educational Journey: Sweta’s educational journey took her from Baharampur to Kolkata. She completed her schooling in Baharampur and moved to Kolkata for her graduation. She pursued her Honours in Botany from Scottish Church College, showcasing her academic commitment and adaptability.
- Venturing into Corporate and Freelancing: After her graduation, Sweta explored the corporate world through two jobs. However, finding them unsatisfying, she transitioned to freelancing with a focus on branding and advertisement. This pursuit also presented challenges, shaping her understanding of her true creative passions.
- Theatrical Evolution: Sweta’s journey took a creative turn when she engaged with theater. She participated in a play under Padatik, sparking her interest in the medium. This newfound fascination led her to delve deeper into theater and even work as an assistant director, further refining her understanding of the art form.
- Assistant Director Experience: Sweta’s stint as an assistant director, specifically with Sourav Chakraborty of Trickster, provided her with valuable insights into the world of filmmaking. This experience allowed her to comprehend the directorial process, a perspective she believes every aspiring actor should have. Working behind the camera facilitated her growth and understanding as a performer.