Dear visitors of the site biographyinfo.in. We ask you to carefully study the provisions of the Disclaimer in order to prevent legal and other precedents associated with the use of materials of this resource, including those protected by copyright. We urge you to respect the rights of others, including their intellectual property rights, be it an article, image, audio file, or program. Remember that copyright infringement entails legal responsibility with all the ensuing preventive measures:
1. Placed on the main and secondary web pages of biographyinfo.in (later web resource) information is laid out for free and full acquaintance of participants with topics that may be of particular interest to them.
2. Any information is published in its original format, without guarantees of relevance, completeness, accuracy or correctness, and without other express or implied warranties. Access to the web resource, as well as the use of its content, is at its sole discretion and risk.
3. Some links on the biographyinfo.in website lead to third-party resources. These links are located on this Internet project for easy orientation and their presence does not mean that the Administrative Group of this portal encourages or generally assesses the content of third-party web resources. In addition, the Administration of the specified website is not responsible for the content of foreign resources and their availability. Written refers to any links, ad units and other data specified on the web resource submitted from other portals available on biography info.in
4. By visiting this portal, the participant confirms the unequivocal acceptance of the “Disclaimer” clause and the proposed Rules, in addition, he accepts all responsibilities that may be imposed on the user due to legitimate circumstances.
5. A team of portal administrators at any time has the right to make modifications to the Rules, which take effect immediately. Continued use of the portal after making modifications means that the participant automatically agrees with the new rules.