Urfi Javed (born on 15th October 1996) is a young Indian Television actress who made her debut in 2015 with a cameo in the show “Tedi Medi Family”. She is born and brought up Lucknow in a Muslim household. The young actress is best known to play the role of Avni in Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhania, Aarti in Meri Durga and Bella in Bepannaah.
Urfi Javed Biography
|Debut||Tedi Medi Family (2015, Television)|
|Date of birth||15th October 1996 (23 years old as of 2020)|
|Place of birth||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Place of residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||City Montessori School, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|College/University||Amity University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Educational Qualifications||BA in Mass Communication|
|Height||155cm or 1.55m or 5’1”|
|Weight||50kg or 110lbs|
|Father||Name not known|
|Mother||Name not known|
|Brother||Name not known|
|Affairs||Paras Kalnawat (Actor, rumour)|
|Hobbies||Travelling, dancing and reading books|
Early life and background
Urfi has particularly been in the spotlight for some years now. She is known to have a particular impression on her male fans, who are crazy about her. In real life, she has dated her co-star Paras Kalnawat but broke up a few months later. However, looking at her recent personal life there hasn’t been anyone special been known till date. It may due to her maintenance of privacy or due to family obligations. All we can hope is the mention of someone special in her life in future.
|Actor||Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan|
|Actress||Deepika Padukone and Shilpa Shetty|
|Books||2 States: The Story of My Marriage by Chetan Bhagat and Wealth & Privilege by Jeanette Watts|
|Cuisine||Indian and Chinese|
|Colour||Black and blue|
|Travel destination||Paris and London|
Javed was the assistant of a fashion designer in Delhi, India before entering the entertainment industry right after completing her graduation in Mass Communication from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. She made her debut in 2015 in the soap opera “Tedi Medi Family”. Next in 2016, she started working in Sony TV’s “Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhania” as Avni Pant. She portrayed the role of Aarti in “Meri Durga” in Star Plus.
She played the role of Chhaya in Star Plus’s “Chandra Nandini” from 2016-2017. In 2018 she did the role of Kamini Josh on Sab TV’s “Saat Phero ki Hera Pherie”. She was Bella Kapoor in Colors TV’s “Bepannaah”, Piyali in Star Bharat’s “Jiji Maa” and Nandini in & TV’s “Daayan”. She played the role of Shivani Bhatia in “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai”. In 2020, she entered the popular show streaming on Star Plus “Kasautii Zindagi Kay” as Tanisha Chakraborty.
- Tedi Medi Family in 2015
- Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhania in 2016 as Avni Pant
- Chandra Nandini from 2016-17 as Princess Chhaya
- Meri Durga in 2017 as Aarti
- Saat Phero Ki Hera Pherie in 2018 as Kamini Joshi
- Bepannaah in 2018 as Bella Kapoor
- Jiji Maa in 2018 as Shravani Purohit/ Piyali Sehgal
- Daayan from 2018-2019 as Nandini
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai in 2020 as Shivani Bhatia
- Kasauti Zindagi Kay in 2020 as Tanisha Chakraborty
- Shaadi Boys
- Big F on MTV India
- Aye Mere Humsafar in 2020 on Dangal TV
Lesser known facts
- Urfi was born and brought up in a wealthy and well-known Islam family in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- She can sing and rap as well.
- The young actor worked as an assistant to a fashion designer in Delhi, India before she entered the glamour world.
- She made her debut in Indian Television in 2015 with the soap opera “Tedi Medi Family”.
- Urfi has dated co-star Paras Kalnawat in the past and is single now.
- She very vocal about social issues and often post about them on social media.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and is often seen posting fitness videos on Instagram.
- She has also walked on the ramp for fashion shows and also seen attending them.
- She did a show of Dangal TV called “Aye Mere Humsafar” in 2020.
- The young actress has appeared in MTV India’s show “MTV Big F”.
- The web series “Shaadi Boys” has also been a series that has had her appearance.