Satyajit Sharma (born in 1969) is an Indian Television and Bollywood actor. He hails from Haryana. He has appeared in a lot of movies like Don, Yeh Faasley, Uri: The Surgical Strike, Kaminey, etc. He is best known for his role in the Hindi television serial Balika Vadhu as Vasant Mahaveer Singh. Satyajit has also appeared in more than ten Hindi TV shows.
Table of Contents
Satyajit Sharma Biography
|Debut||Film: Chal Challa Chal (2009) TV: Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa (2004)|
|Height||6’1” or 1.85 m or 185 cm|
|Weight||80 Kg or 176 lbs|
|Body Measurements||Chest:42 inchesWaist: 32 inchesBicep: 13 inches|
|Date of Birth||1969 (51 years old in 2020)|
|Birthplace||Mahendragarh, Haryana, India|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Local School in Delhi|
|College/University||University of Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate in B.A (Hons.)|
|Father||Name not known|
|Mother||Name not known|
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
|Marriage date||Not known|
|Spouse||Name not known|
|Net Worth||₹20 million (approx.)|
Early life and Background
Satyajit Sharma was born in Mahendragarh, Haryana, India to Haryanvi parents. He holds an Indian Nationality and follows Hinduism. He completed his schooling form a local School in Delhi. After completing his schooling, he pursued graduation in B.A (Hons.) from Delhi University in the year 1991. After his graduation, Satyajit moved to Mumbai to try his luck in the Indian cinema because he wanted to become an actor. He made his debut with the TV serial Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa in 2004 and got his first film Chal Challa Chal in 2009.
Satyajit is single ever since he got divorced from his wife. There were some problems between the couple but the decision to get divorced was mutual. He is focusing on his career as he is in his fifties and wants a good old age.
Satyajit’s Career started when he appeared his first Hindi television serial Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa in the year 2004. He portrayed the supporting role of Kartik in that serial. After the serial ended, he started getting offers for many serials and even Bollywood movies. Satyajit has portrayed the roles of Jaikrit in Paa, Mystery man in Don, Lt. General Ajay Garewal in 2019’s Super hit movie Uri: The Surgical Strike, Francis in Kaminey, etc. He is very famous for his role as Baswamt Mahaveer Singh in 2008’s Hindi serial Balika Vadhu. This show aired on Indian television for six years, from 2008 to 2014. This was a huge success for Satyajit. He currently plays the role of Balraj Khurana in Yeh Hai Chahatein.
- Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa from 2004 to 2005 as Kartik
- Balika Vadhu from 2008 to 2014 as Basant Mahaveer Singh
- Kitani Mohabbat Hai in 2009 as DK Punj
- Bal Gopal Kare Dhamaal from 2014 to 2015 as Gopal Sharma
- Ek Duje Ke Vaaste in 2016 as Ramnath Malhotra
- Half Marriage from 2017 to 2018 as Vanraaj Kanojia
- Chandrashekhar in 2018 as Sitaram Tiwari
- Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji in 2019 as Kulwant Khosla
- Yeh Hai Chahatein in 2019 as Balraj Khurana
- Yeh Faasley in 2011
- Paa in 2009 as Jaikrit
- Don in 2006 as Mystery man
- Inteqam: The Perfect Game in 2003
- Chameli in 2003 as Police inspector
- Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi in 2003 as Maharaja’s elder son
- Bas Yaari Rakho in 2000 as Brother Lobo
- My Little Devil
- Chal Challa Chal in 2009 as Labor Officer
- Uri: The Surgical Strike in 2019 as Lt. General Ajay Garewal
- Kaminey in 2009 as Francis
Lesser known Facts
- Satyajit has worked in many commercials for different brands in India like Maggie, Hindustan Lever, Idea etc.
- He loves reading newspaper. He reads newspaper first thing in the morning.
- He is very good at playing chess.
- He is not available on social media platforms, but there are many pages created by his fans on the platforms.
- Satyajit has good sense of humour. He cracks jokes on the sets to keep everyone’s mood light.