Indira Krishnan (born on 1st March, 1981) is an Indian film and television actress. She has worked predominantly in bollywood and appeared on popular movies like, Aisi Deewangi, Deadline-Sirf 24 Ghante etc. She has also worked in many television shows like Krishnadasi, Firangi Bahu etc. She has performed all roles with great effort and has been a prominent figure in both bollywood movies and television shows.
Indira Krishnan Biography
|Height||5’5″ or 1.65 m or 165 cm|
|Weight||68 kg or 150 lbs|
|Date of Birth||1st March, 1981 (39 years as of 2020)|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Movie- Suna Panjiri (1995)TV- Thriller at Ten (2000)|
|Marital status||Not Known|
|Net Worth||$1 million (approx.)|
Early Life and Background
Indira Krishnan was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is of South Indian origin. She did her schooling from a private school in Mumbai and then went to college in the same city. After completing her graduation, Indira decided to join the cabin crew and become an air-hostess but she was always keen about acting. Indira admired and respected the profession a lot. She was an air-hostess earlier but then she left her job and decided to pursue her passion for entering the entertainment industry.
Indira is married to Rajesh Ranshinage who is a director. The couple is happily married for years now. They even have a son together whose name is Anirudh. She is a family woman who loves her family. Indira likes to spend quality time with her family.
Before doing Bollywood movies and television soaps, Indira did some modelling assignments and commercials. Her career actually began in the year 1995 with the movie Suna Panjuri. She had played many diverse characters in a lot of different movies. She has worked in movies like Tere Naam alongside co-stars Salman Khan and Bhoomika Chawla, Hey Bro, Team: The Force etc. Despite appearing in such popular movies, she got recognition and fame with the role of Ganga in the television show, Afsar Bitiya.
Indira also won the best actress female TV award in the Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Awards in the year 2016. Apart from that, she has done many other shows like Thriller at Ten, Kabhi Aaye Na Judai, Ardhangani – Ek Khoobsurat Jeevan Saathi, Ek Ladki Anjaani Si, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii etc. One of the most notable performances of hers was in the television show, Krishnaben Khakhrewala which was enjoyed a lot by the audience. It was even praised for its positive message by Prime minister Narendra Modi who was then the chief minister of Gujarat.
- Suna Panjuri in 1995
- Aaj Ka Raavan in 2000
- Tere Naam in 2003
- Deadline: Sirf 24 Ghante in 2006
- Hey Bro in 2015
- Janiva in 2015
- Rahe Tera Aashirwad from 2008 to 2009
- Ardhangini from 2007 to 2008
- Rehna Hai Teri Palkon Ki Chhaon Mein from 2009 to 2010
- Yeh Hai Chahatein in 2019
- Afsar Bitiya from 2011 to 2012
- Kabhi Aaye Na Judai from 2001 to 2003
- Tum Aise Hi Rehna from 2014 to 2015
- Firangi Bahu from 2013 to 2014
- Krishnadasi in 2016
- Krishnaben Khakhrawala from 2010 to 2011
- Indira is a family woman as she always keeps her family first before anything else.
- She likes to go on shopping whenever she’s free.
- She loves to dance and that could be seen in a lot of her shows.
- She follows a strict regimen and lost almost 11 Kgs in a couple of months.
- She belongs to south Indian origin.
- Her friends and associates often refer to her as Nana Patekar because they say that her acting skills are like him.
- It is her dream to work in a Sanjay Leela Bhansali movie.