Sahil Anand (1st January 1989) in an Indian television as well as a film actor. He is best known for starring in Karan Johar’s film “Student of the Year”. He is currently playing the role of Anupam Sengupta in the Television show “Kasautii Zindagi Kay” and has done several reality TV shows like “MTV Roadies 4” and “Bigg Boss 10” as well. He is active in the Indian Television industry for a long time and has bagged roles in more than a dozen TV shows.
Table of Contents
Sahil Anand Biography
|Film-Student of the year (2012)Television-MTV Roadies 4(2006-2007)
|5’11” or 1.80 m or 180 cm
|76 kg or 168 lbs
|Chest: 41 InchesWaist: 32 inchesBiceps: 13 Inches
|Date of Birth
|1st January, 1989
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|St. Kabir Public School, Chandigarh; DAV Public School, Chandigarh
|Shaheed Udham Singh College of Engineering & Technology, Tangori
|Bachelor Of Technology (BTech)
|₹5 crore (approx.)
|Working out, Bike Riding
Early life and Background
Sahil Anand was born in Chandigarh, India. Her father’s name is Ashok and her mother’s name is Anju Anand. He completed his early education from St. Kabir Public School and DAV Public School in Chandigarh. After completing his schooling, he decided to pursue a course in technology and did his graduation from Shaheed Udham Singh College of Engineering & Technology in Tangori. Initially, he didn’t know he was interested in acting but later on, he realized that he was meant to act.
Sahil is extremely guarded about his personal life and maintains confidentiality about his marriage. Sources say that he tied the knot in December of 2011 with Rajneet Monga, who works in a corporate firm. It was reported as love marriage. Ranjeet’s job requires her to move between places a lot so they stay apart from each other most of the time. There are no reports of any children between the two. The couple looks really happy together.
|Varun Dhawan, Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma
Sahil is best known for his work in the Karan Johar movie “Student of the Year” as Jeet Khurana alongside Alia Bhat, Siddharth Malhotra and Varun Dhawan. He has also done movies like “Babloo Happy Hai” and “Hai Dil Toh Awara”. He debuted on Indian television in the reality game show “MTV Roadies 4” in the year 200 and has done several reality shows since then.
Anand played Shailendra Bhardwaj is the famous TV show “Sasural Simar Ka” and Anupam Sengupta in “Kasautii Zindagi Kay “. He used to play Bhrisham in “Mera Naam Karegi Roshan” before the show was taken down for poor ratings after a few episodes. He had done plenty of films and television shows other than the aforementioned ones. He is a talented actor and has a huge fan base due to his personality and talent.
- Student of The Year in 2012 as Jeet Khurana
- Bang Bang Bangkok in 2013
- Babloo Happy Hai in 2014 as Jatin
- Hai Apna Dil Toh Awara in 2016 as Tony Singh
- Love Day- Pyaar Ka Din in 2016 as Sandy
- Student of The Year 2 in 2019 as Jeet Khurana
- MTV Roadies 4 in 2006 as a contestant
- MTV Splits villa 1 in 2008 as a contestant
- Mera Naam Karegi Roshan in 2010 as Bhrisham.
- Rang Badalti Odhani in 2010 as Akshay
- Sasural Simar Ka in 2011 as Shailendra Bhardwaj
- Ek Nayi Ummeed- Roshni in 2015 as Nikhil
- Big Boss 10 in 2016 as a contestant
- Kasauti Zindagi Kay from 2018 to present as Anupam Sengupta
Lesser known Facts
- Sahil participated in a reality TV show called “MTV Roadies Season 4” in 2006.
- He also did advertisements of popular brands like Colgate Active Salt, Fogg deo, Pizza Hut, Tuborg Zero, etc.
- He bagged the role of Bhosham in the television series “Mera Naam Karegi Roshan” in 2010. The show was cancelled, though, after a few episodes due to lack of ratings.
- He debuted in Karan Johar’s film “Student of the Year” in 2012 as Jeet Khurana.
- He participated in “Bigg Boss Season 10” in 2016 as a wildcard entry.
- He is active on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.