Pravisht Mishra (born on 5th September 1998) is a 22-year-old Indian television actor. He debuted in the Hindu mythological TV show Mahabharat in 2013 and went on to do more shows like Siya Ke Ram and Suryaputra Karn. He is widely recognised for his role as “Pulkit Rastogi” in the romance Television show Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum on Star Plus. He is now doing another show named “Barrister Babu” as Anirudh Roy Chaudhary.
Table of Contents
Pravisht Mishra Biography
|Debut||TV- Mahabharat (2013)|
|Height||5’4” or 1.63 m or 163 cm|
|Weight||50 kg or 110 lbs|
|Date of Birth||5th September, 1998|
|Birthplace||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Janmabai Narsee School, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation in physiotherapy|
|Net Worth||₹1 crore (approx.)|
Early life and Background
Pravisht Mishra was born in a well-off Brahmin family in the city of Allahabad in Uttar Pradesh. His father’s name is Devendra Mishra and mother’s name is Pratibha Mishra. He has a younger sister whose name is not out in public. He shifted to Mumbai to earn fame in the television industry at a young age. He went on to do his schooling from Janmabai Narsee School in Mumbai and pursued his graduation in physiotherapy from a private college in Mumbai. He had a fondness for acting and singing since a very early age and enacted many actors in his childhood days.
Pravisht has not been very public about his relationship status and aims to build a better future for himself and an upcoming family by working hard in the industry. He is currently focusing on his career. Some sources say that he is engaged but no information has been made public by him.
|Actor||Hrithik Roshan, Aishwarya Rai|
Pravisht started his career at a young age in 2013 with the mythological Television show Mahabharat in which he played the role of Prince Utter. He went on to do more shows related to Hindu mythology like Siya Ke Ram in 2015 as Teenage Bharat and Suryaputra Karn as young Yudhishthira.
He made a breakthrough in his career with the role of Pulkit Rastogi in STAR plus’s romantic television show “Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum”. He is currently playing the lead role of Anirudh Roy Chaudhary in the show “Barrister Babu” that depicts a child bride hoping to complete her education while fighting societal norms along the way. He did a show called “Mangalam Dangalam” which aired on SAB TV in 2018 in which he played the role of Sahil. Pulkit also starred in a web series named “Apharan” in 2018 as a schoolboy.
- Apharan in 2018 as a school boy
- Mahabharat in 2013 as Utter
- Siya Ke Ram in 2015 as Teenage Bharat
- Suryaputra Karn in 2015 as young Yudhishthira
- Mangalam Dangalam in 2018 as Sahil
- Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum in 2019 as Pulkit Rastogi
- Barrister Babu in 2020 to present as Anirudh Roy Chaudhary
Lesser known Facts
- Pravisht’s favorite Hollywood Web series is Money Heist.
- He likes binge watching Netflix shows.
- He is a well-versed piano and flute player.
- He has appeared in various Indian Television commercials.
- Pravisht has starred in various Hindu mythology shows like Mahabharat, Siya Ke Ram and Suryaputra Karn.
- He participated in a lot of extra curricular activities in school.
- Pravisht played the role of Krishna in his childhood days for a school play.
- He used to sing and dance in many school and college events.
- He also has a little sister whose name is not known to the public yet.