Garima Vikrant Singh (born on 27th April 1977) is an Indian television actress. She is best known for portraying the roles of Dulari in Ishq Ka Rang Safed, Guru Mata in Rahe Tera Aashirwaad, and Lajjo’s mother or Saraswati in Gustakh Dil. She was also in the cast of Ajay Devgan starrer Halla Bol as Lady Minister in 2008.
Table of Contents
Garima Vikrant Biography
|Name||Garima Vikrant Singh|
|Debut||Film: Halla Bol (2008)TV: Parrivaar – Kartavya Ki Pariksha (2007)|
|Height||5’1” or 1.51 m or 151 cm|
|Weight||50 Kg or 110 lbs|
|Date of Birth||27th April, 1977 (43 years old 2020)|
|Birthplace||Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not known|
|Father||Name not known|
|Mother||Name not known|
|Spouse||Yogesh Vikrant Singh|
|Net Worth||₹2 Million (approx.)|
|Hobbies||Reading books, Cooking|
Early life and Background
Garima Vikrant Singh was born in Uttar Pradesh, India. She holds an Indian Nationality and follows Hinduism. She completed her schooling from a local school in Uttar Pradesh. There isn’t much information available about her educational qualifications but it is speculated that she has attended college. Garima moved to Mumbai to pursue her career as an actor. She got her first Hindi television show Parivaar in 2007. This serial was aired on Zee TV.
Garima is married to her long-time Boyfriend, Yogesh Vikrant Singh. Yogesh is a writer by profession. They got married after dating for a few years in 2001. They got blessed with a daughter a few years later. They named her Vera. They are happy together and living a loving life.
|Actor||Shahrukh Khan, Akshay Kumar|
Garima’s Career started when she got the opportunity to portray a role in Zee TV’s Hindi serial, Parivaar in 2007. This serial aired for one year on the Indian television. The next year she made her debut in Bollywood with the Ajay Devgan starter Halla Bol. She also portrayed the roles of Guru Mata in Rahe Tera Aashirwaad, and Anisa’s mother in Chand Ke Paar Chalo that year. She has appeared in more than ten Hindi Television shows such as Phir Subah Hogi, Chotti Bahu, Ishq Ka Rang Safed, Nimki Mukhiya, Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka! etc. She got very popular after she portrayed the role of Dulari in Ishq Ka Rang Safed. She is currently seen in the serial Nazar Panna as Mayank’s mother and Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka! as Salma Janesaar. She has also done two short films, Sarpat and Bhasadbaaz.
- Nazar Panna in 2019 as Mayank’s Mother and Tara’s Mother-in-law
- Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka! in 2019 as Salma Janesaar (Roshni’s mother)
- Nimki Mukhiya from 2017 to 2018 Anaro, Babbu’s mother
- Ishq Ka Rang Safed from 2015 to 2016 as Dulari
- Gustakh Dil from 2013 to 2014 as Saraswati, Lajjo’s mother
- Chotti Bahu from 2011 to 2012 as Radhika’s step-mother
- Phir Subah Hogi from 2012 to 2013 as Garima Shrivastav
- Rahe Tera Aashirwaad from 2008 to 2009 as Guru Mata
- Chand Ke Paar Chalo from 2008 to 2009 as Anisa’s mother
- Parrivaar from 2007 to 2008
- Halla Bol in 2008 as Lady Minister
- Bhasadbaaz in 2019
Lesser known Facts
- Halla Bol was her first movie. She portrayed the role of Lady Minister in that movie. Ajay Devgan was the main character of this movie.
- Garima is available on all the major social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- She earns up to ₹2 lakh per episode.
- She admires the famous Indian lyricist, poet, screenwriter, author, and film director Gulzar. She has also uploaded a few posts mentioning him on her Instagram.
- There was a controversy when she quit Nimki Mukhiya. She said in an interview that she was not satisfied with a payout that’s why she quit.