Amrapali Dubey is an Indian film actress appearing in Bhojpuri films. She played the lead role in the show Rehna Hain Teri Palkon Ki Chhaon Mein as Suman. She acted in Saat Phere and Maayka on Zee Tv. She was also seen in Mera Naam Karegi Roshan. Dubey was in the Sahara One fiction show Haunted Nights. In 2014, she made her debut in Bhojpuri Cinema.
Amrapali Dubey Biography
Dubey was born on 11 January 1987. She hails from Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh. Her father’s name is Shailesh Dubey and her mother’s name is Usha Dubey. She has a sister named Suman Dubey. Her Zodiac Sign is Capricorn.
Amrapali Dubey Actress, Age, Career, Family
|Father’s Name||Shailesh Dubey|
|Mother’s Name||Usha Dubey|
|Sister’s Name||Suman Dubey|
|Date of Birth||11 January 1987|
|Place Of Birth||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Profession||Actor, Model, Television Presenter|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Singing, Watching Films|
|Height||in feet inches- 5’6”( approx)|
|College||Bhava’s College, Mumbai|
|Debut||Bhojpuri Film- Nirahua Hindustani(2014)|
|Hindi Television||Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar (2008-2009)|
Her acting career started with the TV show “ Saat Phere: Saloni Ka Safar” when she played the role of ‘Shweta Singh’ in 2008. Then, she appeared in an episode of the horror fiction series “ Haunted Nights”, broadcasted on Sahara One. She gained recognition from the TV show “ Rehna Hain Teri Palkon Ki Chaon Mein”.
She was seen in the lead role in other TV shows like “Saat Phere” and “ Maayka”. Amrapali entered Bhojpuri Cinema through her debut in the movie “ Nirahua Hindustani”(2014) alongside Dinesh Lal Yadav i.e. Nirahua. She also started her career as a singer from her first album “ Aawa Ae Amarpali Nirahua Rang Dali” rendered by Dinesh Lal Yadav and Priyanka Singh.
She has worked in numerous movies and most of them are with Dinesh Lal Yadav. In 2015, she received an award for Bhojpuri International Film. She received an award for the Best Debut Actress for the film ‘ Nirahua Hindustani’.
- Food: Burger, Pizza
- Actors: Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan, Ram Charan, Rajnikant
- Actress: Sri Devi, Alia Bhatt, Priyanka Chopra
- TV shows: Jhalak Dikhla Jaa
- Wear: Saree
- Cricketers: MS Dhoni, Mithali Raj
- Film: Koi Mil Gaya
- Favorite Director: Rajnish Mishra
- Favorite Colors: Pink, Blue, and Green
Lesser Known Facts
- She likes to sing, dance and watch movies.
- Her fans call her ‘ YouTube Queen’.
- Amrapali initially wanted to be a doctor. After coming face- to- face with the fact that she wasn’t good at studies. She then chose acting as her career.
- She has sung many devotional songs with Dinesh Lal Yadav, also known as Nirahua. Her debut devotional song was “Chale Ke Baate Chhathi Ghaat Ae Piya,” which she made on the occasion of Chhath Puja.
- By the year 2017, she had done 17 movies out of which, 15 were with Dinesh Lal Yadav.
- One day when she returned home after shooting for 18 hours, her grandmother said (in Bhojpuri) that even though she worked so hard, nobody recognized her in her native village. That’s when Amrapali thought of working in Bhojpuri films.
- She once said in an interview that she would work in TV serials only if she would get good roles and unique scripts like Bhabhiji Ghar Pe Hain and Nazar.
- She says that she is obsessed with Salman Khan like any of his other female fans.
- Her dream role is to act in a biopic on some athletes.