Simran Natekar (born on 12th December 2002) is an Indian actress who works in the Bollywood film and TV industry. She started her career at the age of seven. She has been featured in more than 150 TV commercials. She has done plenty of TV serials as well as Bollywood movies.
Simran Natekar Biography
|Height||5’2″ or 1.58m or 158 cm|
|Weight||50 kg or 110 lbs|
|Date of Birth||12th December 2002 (18 years old in 2020)|
|Educational Qualifications||Sr. Secondary|
|Debut||Bollywood Film: Jaane Kahan Se Aayi Hai (2010)Gujarati Film: Best of Luck Laalu (2017)Hindi TV: Bandhan Saat Janmo Ka (2009)|
Early life and background
Simran is currently single. She believes that she is too young to date anyone as of now. She is focused on her studies as well as her career. With such a strict schedule, she barely gets enough time to invest in anyone else. She rather likes to spend her leisure time with her family and friends. She is currently working on herself and on expanding her career.
Simran started her career when she was just seven years old. She was seen in an awareness campaign about ‘No Smoking’. She continued her career with ads and has been a part of more than 150 advertisements to date. She played the character of ‘Shahana’ in Suite Life of Karan and Kabir’. She has made a cameo appearance in movies like Hatim, Krish3 and Dishkiyaoon and comics like Oye Jassie (like Minnie) and Palak Pe Jhalak for Disney. In 2015, she played the role of Pooja in Balika Vadhu, and in 2016 she played the role of ‘Tanu’ In ‘Ek Rishta Saajhedari Ka’ which was aired on Sony. She was also seen in a new web series called Girls Hostel, which was launched on 7 December by a Digital content creator TVF’s YouTube channel named Girliyapa. Simran has worked in Hindi and as well as in the Gujarati language. In 2017, Simran did Qaidi Band, Chakki and a lead role in ‘Best of Luck Laalu’ which is a Gujarati film. She was also seen in the Bollywood movie called ‘Daawat-e-Ishq’ which was produced by Yash Raj films where she played the role of Fareeda as Aditya Roy Kapoor’s sister.
- Jaane Kahan Se aayi hai in 2010 as Young Tara
- Krish 3 in 2014 as Cameo
- Daawat-e-Ishq ( YRF) in 2014 as Fareeda
- Dishkiyaaon in 2014 as Young Meera
- Best Of Luck Laalu in 2017
- Chakki ( Yet to be released)
- Qaidi Band (YRF) in 2017 as Minister’s daughter
- Bandhan Saat Janmo Ka in 2009
- Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai in 2011-12 as Young Jeevika
- The Suite Life of Karan & Kabir in 2011-12 as Shahana
- Devon Ke Dev Mahadev in 2013 as Young Sita
- Khauff in 2013 as Ruhi
- Oye Jassie in 2013 as Vinni
- Hatim in 2014 as Cameo
- Balika Vadhuin 2015 as Pooja
- Palak pe Jhalak in 2016
- Gumrah: End of Innocence in 2016
- Ek Rishta Saajhedari Ka in 2016
- Pehredar Piya Ki in 2017 as Shivani
- Laado 2 in 2017 as Chunki
- Internet Wala Love in 2018 as Diya Verma
- Girls Hostel in 2018-19 as Mili
Lesser known facts
- Simran is recognized as the girl who appeared in India’s longest-running smoking awareness advertisement.
- She is a dog lover and even has a dog as her pet.
- She is highly active on Instagram and has 172.3 k followers on that platform.
- She has weak eyesight, hence she wears glasses or lenses.
- Simran loves shopping and buying trendy clothes. She’s also appreciated for her dressing sense.
- She has a great sense of humour which she likes showcasing on social media.