Sahher Bambba (born on 1999) is an Indian Model and Actress. She is the winner of Oppo Bombay Times Fresh Face 2016. She made her debut in Bollywood in 2019 with the film Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas in 2019, opposite Karan Deol ( son of Sunny Deol ).
Table of Contents
Sahher Bambba Actress, Model, Age, Biography
|Sahher and Sai
|Model and actress
|Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas in 2019 ( Bollywood film)
|Date of Birth
|1999 (date and month not known)
|20-21 years old as of 2020
|Place of Birth
|Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
|Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Name not known
|Jai Hind College, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Pursing college degree in travel and tourism
|160cm or 1.6m or 5’3”
|50kg or 110lbs.
|Saachi Bambba (Editorial Coordinator)
|Dancing and traveling
Early life and Background
Sahher Bambba was born into a conservative Punjabi household in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India. Her father is Sunil Bambba and mother is Shilpa Bambba.
She has an elder sister named Saachi Bambba who works as an Editorial Coordinator. As a kid, she was always fascinated by song and dance. She loved the attention around the industry.
The quintessential Hindi films inspired her to become an actress. After finishing school Sahher decided to move to Mumbai for college in order to gain more opportunities.
As suggested by a friend once in College she went to audition for several advertisements and films. She used to travel to Aaram Nagar every day until she got the role in her first film. She is doing her graduation in travel and tourism from Jai Hind College in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
|Shahrukh Khan and Amir Khan
|Preity Zinta and Madhuri Dixit
|Red and Black
|Golgappa and Biryani
Sahher Bambba was always interested in the world of glamour as a child. The characters in the Bollywood movies fascinated her. She decided to move to Mumbai to pursue better film opportunities along with her college degree. Her parents wanted her to go to Delhi since they had family there.
But she told them about her plan and eventually got into Jai Hind College in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India to study Travel and Tourism. In college a friend suggested her to start with advertisements. She started going for auditions regularly to Aaram Nagar. It was then that she decided to experience the camera and participated in a Beauty pageant. She also became the winner.
She won the Oppo Bombay Times Fresh Face in 2016. After that, she got a call from casting director Kavish Sinha to audition for a Sunny Deol directed the film. She auditioned for the film a couple of times and finally got selected for the role. She made her Bollywood debut alongside Karan Deol in the film Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas, which was directed by Sunny Deol in 2019.
The same year she also appeared in the Kapil Sharma Show and By Invite Only.
- Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas in 2019
- By Invite Only in 2019
- The Kapil Sharma Show in 2019
- Sahher was born in a conservative Punjabi family in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India.
- Her father is Sunil Bambba and Shilpa Bambba. She also has an elder sister, Saachi Bambba who works as an Editorial Coordinator.
- Sahher was the winner of Oppo Bombay Times Fresh Face in 2016.
- She is a trained Kathak dancer.
- Eights months into college, during a holiday she decided not to go back to Shimla and instead stayed to learn acting better by attending a one day workshop with casting director Atul Mongia.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and practices Yoga regularly.
- Sahher has discontinued College as of now but plans on completing her education.
- In an interview, the young actress revealed that she became friends with Sunny Deol first and then with Karan Deol.
- The budding star has not yet signed any other projects but wants to work with Karan Johar, Imtiaz Ali and Zoya Akhtar.