Indian actress Rittika Sen (born on 5th March 1991) performs in Bengali movies. She was listed among the 2015 Most Desirable Women by the Calcutta Times.
Rittika Sen Biography
|Profession||Actress and model|
|Debut||Bengali Film: 100% Love in 2012Tamil Film: Dagaalty in 2020Tamil Television: Naanga Romba Busy in 2020|
|Date of birth||5th March 1991 (31 years old as of now)|
|Place of birth||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Residence||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|School||Indira Gandhi Memorial High School, Dum Dum, West Bengal, India|
|College/University||Asutosh College, West Bengal, India|
|Height||165cm or 1.65m or 5’5”|
|Weight||52kg or 114lbs|
|Eye Color||Hazel brown|
|Father’s name||Kumar Sen|
|Mother’s name||Dipanwita Sen|
|Brother’s name||Subhash Sen|
|Sister’s name||Anisha Padukone|
|Affairs||Ankush Hazra Abir Chatterjee|
|Hobbies||Reading books and dancing|
Early Life and Background
Rittika Sen was born in Kolkata, India to a middle-class family. Her mother is Dipanwita Sen and her father is Kumar Sen. She has a younger brother named Subhash Sen and a sister named Anisha Padukone. She did her schooling at Indira Gandhi Memorial High School, Dum Dum, India. She graduated from Asutosh College in Hazra, West Bengal, India.
During the filming of the 2015 movie Arshinagar, Sen was linked with Bengali actor Dev but she denied the claims saying that the actor was in a relationship with actress Rukmini Maitra and it was an open secret. She has also been linked with Bengali actors Ankush Hazra and Abir Chatterjee, but the speculations have never been addressed by the actors.
|Actors||Anil Kapoor and Salman Khan|
|Actresses||Kangana Ranaut, Supriya Sen, and Shilpa Shetty|
|Book||The Sense of an Ending by Julian Barnes|
|Food||Pizza, noodles, and chicken|
|Destination||Goa, and Hong Kong|
|Colors||Pink and red|
Rittika Sen began her career in show business in 2012 with the release of the film “100% Love.” She acted as a kid actor with Jeet and Koel Mallick in the film. Rittika co-starred alongside Dev and Pooja Bose in the film “Challenge 2” that same year. In the 2014 film “Borbaad,” which was directed by Raj Chakraborty, she played the lead role. Rittika appeared in the movie “Masoom” that same year.
After 2015, she had a career-defining performance in the blockbuster film “Arshinagar,” starring Dev. The actress received favorable reviews from critics and viewers for her box office success. She will have a role in the Bangladeshi film “Gaddar,” a collaboration between Bangladesh and India. After that, she went on to star in several famous Bengali films. In 2020, she made her Tamil film debut with the movie Dagaalty and her Tamil television debut the same year with Naanga Romba Busy.
- 100% Love in 2012 as Soniya
- Challenge 2 in 2012 as Liza
- Masoom in 2014 as Twinkle
- Borbaad in 2014 as Nandini
- Asche Bochor Abar Hobe in 2015 as Piu
- Arshinagar in 2015 as Julekha Khan
- Tui Je Amar in 2016
- Jio Pagla in 2017 as Shashi
- Raja Rani Raji in 2018 as Esha
- Villain in 2018 as Sneha
- Bagh Bandi Khela in 2018 as Aditi Ray
- Shahjahan Regency in 2019 as Suprita
- Bhootchakra Pvt. Ltd. In 2019 as Khushi
- O Bondhu Amar in 2019
- Dagaalty in 2020 as Malli (Tamil Film)
- Love Story in 2020
- Naanga Romba Busy in 2020 as Meera (Tamil Television)
- Miss Call in 2021
- Amar Challenge in 2021
- Pratham Barer Pratham Dekha in 2022
- Rittika sen is a dog lover and has a pet dog named Simba.
- She was listed as the Most Desirable Woman in 2015 by Calcutta Times.
- The actress is an ardent goddess Durga worshipper.
- She was awarded the Tele Cine Award for the Rising Star Cinema in 2016, for the film Arshinagar.