Rishi Khurana (born on 5th October 1982) is an Indian television and film actor. He is famously known for portraying the roles of Bhansi in Bani- Ishq Da Kalma, Rituraj in Nimki Mukhiya, and Trilochan Roy Choudhary in Barrister Babu. He has also appeared in the popular Hindi TV show Saas Bina Sasural as Vedprakash Chaturvedi (Ved).
Table of Contents
Rishi Khurana Biography
|Debut||Film: Sins (2005)TV: Chotti Bahu (2008)|
|Height||5’7” or 1.70 m or 170 cm|
|Weight||60 Kg or 132 lbs|
|Body Measurements||Chest- 39 InchesWaist- 30 InchesBiceps- 14 Inches|
|Date of Birth||5th October, 1982 (38 years old in 2020)|
|Birthplace||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not known|
|Net Worth||₹5 million (approx.)|
Early life and Background
Rishi Khurana was born in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India in a Hindu family. His father, Gurudev Khurana is a retired stage actor based in Lucknow, and his mother, Rashmi Khurana is a Librarian in Lucknow. Rishi holds an Indian Nationality and follows Hinduism. He studied and completed his schooling in Lucknow. When he turned 18, he started doing professional theatre and performed at stages in countries all around the world. He moved to Mumbai and performed in more than fifteen hundred to try his luck in acting and got his first film Sins in 2005 where he played the role of Joseph.
Rishi Khurana is currently single. He has been single most of his life and has no plans to get in a relationship or get married. He likes being single. He gives most of his time and effort to his work and family. He is a career-focused person
Rishi Khurana started his career as a stage actor. He started doing theatre at the age of 18 and performed at stages all around the world. His father was also a stage actor. Rishi has performed in more than fifteen hundred shows at Prithvi Theatre in Mumbai. He finally got the opportunity to portray the role of Joseph in his first movie Sins in 2005. After his first breakthrough, he made his debut in Hindi television with Chotti Bahu as Birju in 2008.
Since then he has appeared in more than ten television serials including Saas Bina Sasural, Chotti Bahu, Savdhaan India, Adalat, Nimki Mukhiya, etc. Rishi currently appears in Colors TV’s popular Hindi serial Barrister Babu as Trilochan Roy Choudhary. Barrister Babu is about a guy named Anirudh who is a lawyer, stops the wedding of an eight-year-old girl, Bondita, with a man much older than her. After that he is forced to marry her himself, he then mentors her to fight for her rights.
- Saas Bina Sasural in 2010 as Vedprakash Chaturvedi (Ved)
- Chotti Bahu in 2008 as Birju
- Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan in 2013 as Niranjan
- Bani – Ishq Da Kalma in 2013 as Bhansi
- Savdhaan India (Episode 731)
- Adalat (1 episode)
- Laut Aao Trisha in 2014 as Inspector Abhay Singh
- Nimki Mukhiya in 2017 as Rituraj
- Barrister Babu in 2020 as Trilochan Roy Choudhary
- Sins in 2005 as Joseph
- Ladies Driver in 2017 as female driver
Lesser known Facts
- Rishi Khurana has done more than fifteen hundred theatre shows at Prithvi Theatre in Mumbai.
- He is also a talented dubbing artist.
- He loves sweets. His favourite sweet is Gulab Jamun.
- He is not available in any of the social media platforms but has many fan pages there.
- Rishi likes drinking scotch and cold coffee.