Neha Kaul is an Indian Television and film actress who is best known for portraying the role of Shogata Amrit Kant in Life Ok’s popular Hindi drama show Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant. She has worked more than ten TV serials, she has also appeared in the movie Tanu Weds Manu and Hate Story 2.
Table of Contents
Neha Kaul Biography
|Debut||TV: Zindagi Ka Har Rang… Gulaal (2010)Film: Tanu Weds Manu (2011)|
|Height||5’1”or 1.55 m or 155 cm|
|Weight||54 Kg or 119 Lbs|
|Date of Birth||Not known|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Father||Name not known|
|Daughter||Hedya Singh (2019)|
|Net Worth||₹7 million (approx.)|
Early life and Background
Neha Kaul was born in Kashmir in a Kashmiri family. Her family moved to Mumbai, Maharashtra, India a few years after Neha was born. Neha follows Hinduism and holds Indian nationality. Her mother’s name is Neelam Kaul. She has a sister named Tanvika Kaul.
She shares a positive relationship with her family. Neha went to school in her hometown for a couple of years, after moving to Mumbai, she joined a school and completed her schooling from there.
Neha Kaul is married. She got married to Lezly Singh in 2013. The couple dated for a few years before tying the knot. Looking at the couple’s social media profiles their relationship looks healthy and strong. The couple has one child together, Neha gave birth to her daughter in 2019 and named her Hedya Singh.
|Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan|
Neha Kaul started her career as an actor in 2010. She made her television debut with a Hindi drama serial named Zindagi Ka Har Rang…Gulaal which aired on Star Plus channel. She portrayed the role of Sudha in that show. That year she also appeared in the serial Godh Bharaai as Avni. In 2012, she played the role of Naina Gehlot in the serial Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage. Her amazing performance in these shows got her many more contracts. Neha has appeared in numerous Hindi television shows including Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev, Savdhaan India, Dahleez, Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant, Bitti Business Wali, etc. She made her Bollywood debut with the movie Tanu Weds Manu in the year 2011 as Ayush. She has appeared in only two Bollywood movies, the other one is Hate Story 2 where she portrayed the role of Mandar’s wife. Apart from acting, she does many brand promotions through her social media accounts.
- Zindagi Ka Har Rang…Gulaal from 2010 to 2011 as Sudha
- Godh Bharaai from 2010 to 2011 as Avni
- Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage from 2012 to 2013 as Naina Ghelot
- Ek Thhi Naayka in 2013 as Nazneen
- Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev in 2014 as Devi Indumati
- Savdhaan India in 2014 as Simmi
- Tu Mera Hero from 2014 to 2015 as Bhagwati Agarwal
- Dahleez in 2016 as Leela
- Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant from 2016 to 2017 as Shogata Amrish Kant / Shogata Devendra Bangdu (Shogu)
- Bitti Business Wali in 2018 as Alankrita
- Tanu Weds Manu in 2011 as Ayushi
- Hate Story 2 in 2014 as Mandar’s wife
Lesser known Facts
- Neha Kaul has over thirty thousand followers on her social media account.
- Neha is an avid cat lover. She has a black Persian cat.
- She loves taking care of her body and follows a good strict balanced diet.
- She is very close to her mother, Neelam Kaul.
- Neha went to Dubai with her husband and announced her pregnancy after returning to India.