Anjali Lavania, a fierce and attractive girl, was born on May 15, 1985. She made her film debut in 2011 by Telugu film, Panjaa with Pawan Kalyan.
She is perhaps the Indian supermodel, an Integrative coach in life and a movie star.
Anjali studied at Universal American School and St. Anne’s High School is obeyed by Jain Hindu College, Mumbai.
Her mother persuaded her to attend beauty contests and earned a number of fashion shows in the University.
Her career began as a model for designers and choreographers.
After making a Pankaj Udhas video of music, ‘Janeman,’ her modelling career grew.
Anjali Lavania Age, Biography, Model, Actress, Movies, Family
|Real name||Anjali Lavania|
|Date of Birth||May 15, 1985|
|Age||34 years old|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Currently living||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Height||175 cm or 1.75 m or 5’8″|
|Weight||60 kg or 132.28 lbs|
|Family||Mother: Meetu KumarFather: Not known|
|Boyfriend||Not dating anyone|
|Net worth||$1 million|
|Social media accounts||Facebook, Twitter, Instagram|
Earlier being and Background – Anjali Lavania
Anjali Lavania comes from Bombay, Maharashtra, India. Her father is a native of Nainital who performed the Indian navy as Naval Aviator, and her mother is a famous model and Miss Kochi from Kerala.
She went to St. Annes High School, Mumbai and to Universal American School. She did her graduation from Jai Hind College, Mumbai.
|Favourite colour||Blue, White|
|Favourite actor||Anil Kapoor|
|Favourite actress||Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite food||Indian food|
|Favourite music||Devi Sri Prasad|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Reading, Dancing|
Anjali started with a Roopam campaign at Mumbai and also Mumbai’s Sheet Design Studio.
She was presented in the Los Angeles Times for an eco-nouveau show at Los Angeles fashion week illuminating the bride with the British Designer Gary Harvey exhibited at the MOMA in NYC. She was featured especially with the eco-green activity at Los Angeles
Anjali has globally modelled for designers such as Christopher Kane, Ashaka Givens, Lotta Stensson and Gary Harvey.
Anjali Lavania sculptured for magazines such as GQ, Verve, Vogue, Elle, M, Femina, Instyle and Marie Claire.
At Joanne Baron, DW Brown Studio, she has studied acting.
Anjali Lavania gained Cinema Awards for Best New Confident Face for her acting in the film ‘Panjaa’.
Lesser-known facts about Anjali Lavania
- For her performance in the film Panjaa, Anjali Lavania was honoured with the Best New Confident Face from Cinema Awards of 2018.
- Anjali Lavania’s mother Meetu Kumar is an artist raised in Kerala that has been named as Miss Cochin.
- In Los Angeles, Anjali has been involved in Eco-nouveau.
- As nothing more than a model she has served for leading brands such as Levis, Mahindra, Titan, etc.
- Anjali originated her name in Times 50 Most Desirable Women in 2010. One more time in 2012, she managed to earn this again.
- Anjali was seen in Kingfisher Calendar 2010 and 2011.
- StrikeFit training is something which Anjali Lavania enjoys doing.
- Anjali Lavania then quit modelling and acting for several years to practice Chakra Healing and Kriya yoga
- Anjali is also regarded as the Ascension Healer who helps people to cure the body, mind and soul holistically. She is also a life coach.