Born on July 16, 1997, Simrat Kaur is an Indian actress recognized for her contributions to both Telugu cinema and Bollywood. Her entry into the film industry was marked by her debut in 2017’s “Prematho Mee Karthik.” Originally from Mumbai, Simrat comes from a Punjabi background.
Table of Contents
Simrat Kaur Biography
|Name||Simrat Kaur Randhawa|
|Debut||Film- Prematho Mee Karthik (2017)Television- Soni (2018)|
|Height||5’6” or 1.70m or 170 cm|
|Weight||55 kg or 121 lbs|
|Body Measurements||Chest- 30 inches waist- 26 inches- 33 inches|
|Date of Birth||16 July 1997 (26 years as of 2023)|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Mumbai|
|Mother||Ranjeet Kaur Randhawa|
|Hair Color||₹1 crore (approx.)|
Early life and background
Born on July 16, 1997, Simrat grew up in Mumbai in a Punjabi household. She completed her education with a B.Sc in Computer Science. Her initiation into the world of acting occurred through her first role in Rishi’s Telugu romantic drama “Prematho Mee Karthik” in 2017, where she played alongside Kartikeya Gummakonda.
Simrat Kaur is unmarried and is not dating anyone at the moment.
Simrat Kaur, born on July 16, 1997, was raised in Mumbai in a Punjabi household. She holds a degree in B.Sc Computer Science. Her journey into acting commenced with her debut in Rishi’s Telugu romantic drama “Prematho Mee Karthik” in 2017, where she starred opposite Kartikeya Gummakonda. In 2018, she appeared in “Parichayam” and “Soni,” and was selected as the female lead for the Telugu romantic thriller “Dirty Hari,” alongside Shravan Reddy, in an Indian adaptation of “Match Point.”
She also made appearances in Punjabi music videos like Himanth Sandhu’s “Burj Khalifa” and “Laara Lappa.” In 2021, she was featured in the romantic track “Tere Bin Zindagi” by Mika Singh. In 2022, she had a cameo role in the Nagarjuna-starrer “Bangarraju.” Moving into 2023, she portrayed Utkarsh Sharma’s wife and Sunny Deol’s daughter-in-law in “Gadar 2,” released on August 11.
- Prematho Mee Karthik as Anjali
- Soni as Nishu
- Dirty Hari as Jasmine
- Gadar 2 as Muskaan
- Burj Khalifa by Himmat Sandhu
- Laara Lappa by HImmat Sandhu
- Tere Bin Zindagi by Mika Singh
Lesser known Facts
- Simrat Kaur began her career with a minor role in a Cadbury advertisement.
- She started her acting journey with a role in the romantic drama film “Prematho Mee Karthik” in 2017, followed by “Parichayam” and “Soni” in 2018.
- In 2019, she was cast as the female lead in “Dirty Hari,” acting alongside Shravan Reddy.
- She also appeared in Punjabi music videos such as “Burj Khalifa” and “Laara Lappa” performed by Himmat Sandhu.
- In 2021, Simrat Kaur was featured in the romantic song “Tere Bin Zindagi” by Mika Singh.
When did Simrat start doing theatre?
Simrat started doing theatre at the age of 16.
What is Simrat’s zodiac sign?
Simrat’s zodiac sign is Cancer.
What’s his favorite TV show?
His favorite TV show is Game of Thrones.
What is the family background on Simrat?
Simrat was born in a family with a Punjabi background.