Nirmala Chennappa (born on 21 June 1987) also known as Nirmala Sathya is a South Indian film director, producer, technician, and theatre actress. She is extremely popular in the Kannada film industry. She is an award-winning film director and was recently seen in the reality game show called Big Boss Kannada Season 8.
Nirmala Chennappa Biography
|Profession||Actor, director, producer|
|Debut||Film- Thallana (2012) Television –(Producer): Padmavathi (2018)|
|Height||5’5” or 1.65m or 165 cm|
|Weight||55 kg or 121.2 lbs|
|Date of Birth||21 June 1987 (34 years as of 2021)|
|Birthplace||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Residence||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Father||Name Not Known|
|Mother||Name Not Known|
|Net Worth||₹1 crore (approx.)|
Early life and Background
Sathya was born in Bangalore, Karnataka. She belongs to a middle-class Hindu family. Her parent’s name remains unknown but their profession is known. Her father is a KSRTC driver and her mother is a homemaker. Nirmala Chennappa completed her schooling at a local school in Bangalore and graduated from a university with a degree in Arts, Social work, and Drama. She has been a bright and hardworking kid since childhood and is working with the same vigour till now. She has always wanted to help people and do something big enough to be able to influence other’s lives in a good way.
Nirmala is married to Sardar Sathya who is also an actor. They both got married on 17th March. She gave birth to a baby boy named Sebu Aditya. She manages her career and her personal life quite professionally. She gives time to her family as much as she gives it to her profession. She is a great wife and a great mother along with being an inspiration for other women.
|Lyricist||V. Nagendra Prasad|
Nirmala is an amazing Indian film director who has worked in several popular Kannada movies. She also directs TV shows and is an amazing dubbing artist and actress. She has won the Karnataka State Film Awards for best actress in the year 2012. One year later, she made her debut in the film industry by playing a role in the movie called Thallana. In 2016, she played the lead role in the film called Jigarthanda. She owns a Production Company called Sai Nirmala Productions. Nirmala is well known for her directorial venture, Padmavati. She participated in the reality game show called Big Boss Kannada season 8 in the year 2021 but got evicted from the Big Boss House in the second week.
- Kiragoorina Gayyaligalu in 2016 as Dubbing artist
- Jigarthanda in 2016
- Thallana in 2012 as Jaya
- Padmavati in 2018 as Producer
- Bigg Boss Kannada (season 8) in 2021 as participant
- Nirmala received training from Rangayana along with her husband for 3 months.
- She used to do commercial plays before joining theatre.
- She won the Karnataka State Film Award for ‘Best Actress’ for the film called Thallana.
- Nirmala has also been featured in a TV commercial of the English filmmaker named Richard Cousins.
- She has produced the Kannada singing reality show titled “Kannada Kogile” in the year 2018.
- She is not very active on Instagram and has only 6.5k followers on that platform.