Honey Bafna (born on 25th July 1987) is an Indian television and film actor. He appears majorly in Bengali television shows and films. His notable works include “Bokul Kotha”, “Prothoma Kadambini” and “Gramer Rani Binapani”.
Table of Contents
Honey Bafna Biography
|Debut||Tumi Ashbe Bole in 2015 as Dr. Vivaan Chakraborty|
|Date of birth||25th July 1987 (35 years old as of 2022)|
|Place of birth||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Residence||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|School||Name not known|
|Educational qualifications||B.A in Mathematics|
|Height||177cm or 1.77m or 5”10|
|Weight||70kg or 154lbs.|
|Father’s name||Name not known|
|Mother’s name||Name not known|
|Sister’s name||Name not known|
|Hobbies||Traveling and eating|
Early Life and Background
Honey Bafna comes from a middle-class Jain family. Much information about his family is not known other than the fact that he has a sister who is unmarried. He got his bachelor’s degree in mathematics from Asutosh College (Calcutta University). Before starting his acting career, he worked as a medical representative. He often conducts acting workshops at “Udita Learning”, a private acting school.
Honey is currently not in any romantic relationship. He has no family plans as of now and is focused on his career. His only love, for now, lies in food, as he is a self-confessed foodie, and in Sports. We will for sure update you if we get an air of his relationship anytime soon.
|Actress||Sridevi and Sonali Bendre|
|Colour||White, blue, and black|
Honey Bafna, coming from a completely non-acting background started his career as a junior artist in Bengali serials with non-credited roles. He first appeared on screen as the antagonist Dr. Vivaan Chakraborty in the Bengali daily soap, Tumi Ashbe Bole in 2015. He gained some fame while playing the role of Balaram in the mythological show Star Jalsha – Bhakter Bhogobaan Shri Krishna. After that, he started landing his lead roles.
He was seen in Star Jalsha’s period drama “Prothoma Kadambini”, based on the real-life story of the first practicing lady doctor of Bengal “Kadambini Ganguly”, as Dwarakanath Ganguly. He also played the popular role of “Rishi” in the popular Zee Bangla show, Bokul Kotha. He can currently be seen playing the role of Shatadru RoyChaudhuri in the Star Jalsha serial, Gramer Rani Binapani. Bafna will also be seen in the under-production film “Purnima” as the protagonist.
- Tumi Ashbe Bole in 2015 as Dr. Vivaan Chakraborty (Star Jalsha)
- Goyenda Ginni (Sheel Rohoshyo) in 2016 as Samrat (Zee Bangla)
- Bhakter Bhogobaan Shri Krishna from 2016-2017 as Balram (Star Jalsha)
- Bokul Kotha from 2017-2020 as Rishi Roy (Zee Bangla)
- Prothoma Kadambini from 2020-2021 as Dwarakanath Ganguly (Star Jalsha)
- Gramer Rani Binapani from 2021-Present as Shatadru RoyChaudhuri
- Purnima as the protagonist (under-production)
- Bafna has a bachelor’s degree in mathematics from Asutosh College.
- Prior to his acting career, he was a medical representative.
- He often conducts acting workshops in the acting school – Udita’s Learning.
- Honey will soon appear in the Bengali movie, Purnima as the protagonist.
- The actor started his acting career with non-credited roles as a junior artist.