Parul Gulati (born on 6th August 1994) is an Indian actress, model, and entrepreneur. She mainly used to work in the Punjabi film industry. She is trained in acting. She has been a part of plenty of television series. Apart from acting, she has also endorsed various popular brands and has her own line of human hair extensions.
Parul Gulati Biography
|Profession||Actress, model, entrepreneur|
|Height||5’5″ or 1.65 m or 165 cm|
|Weight||60 kg or 132 lbs|
|Date of Birth||6 August 1994|
|College/University||Royal Academy Dramatic Arts|
|Debut||Film-Burraahh(2012)TV- Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam(2009)|
|Father||Name not known|
|Mother||Name not known|
|Net Worth||$1 million (approx.)|
Early Life and Background
Parul was born in Rohtak, Haryana. She belongs to a Hindu family and practices Hinduism. There’s no information related to her parents available. She has a younger brother named Pavail Gulati. She did her schooling in Haryana and graduated from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts, London. She got professionally trained in acting from the same institution and decided to return to India. She has been a hardworking person since childhood and apart from acting she always dreamt of having her own dream career.
Parul is known to keep her personal life away from the eyes of the media. She is extremely focused on her career and with her new business line, she barely gets time to spend with anyone other than her own family. She never shares any suspicious pictures on social media with which her fans can get a gist of her personal life. There has never been a rumor related to her romantic life.
After getting professionally trained in acting, Parul Gulati decided to pursue her career in the same. She started with her dream of becoming an actor in the year 2010 when she played the role of ‘Bittan’ in Colors’ TV serial “Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam”. In 2012, she made her debut with the Punjabi film called “Burrraahh”. She also appeared in other Punjabi films like “Romeo Ranjha” in 2014 and “Zorawar” in 2016. She also debuted in the Telugu film industry in 2016 with the film called “Nee Jathalekha”. In 2017, she decided to make a comeback in the Hindi television industry by playing a part in “P.O.W. – Bandi Yuddh Ke.” Parul has also played roles in television series like “Girls Hostel,” “Selection Day,” “Hey Prabhu,” and “The Railkar Case.” Apart from acting, she also her own brand of human hair extensions called Nishhair.
- Burrraahh in 2013 as Rose
- Romeo Ranjha in 2014 as Preet
- Zorawar in 2016 as Jasleen
- Nee Jathalekha in 2016 as Sherli
- Kitni Mohabbat hai 2 in 2010 as Gauri Ahluwalia
- Yeh Pyaar Na hoga Kam in 2010 as Bittan
- P.O.W. – Bandi Yuddh Ke in 2017 as Afreen
- Haq Se Jannat Mirza in 2018
- Girls Hostel in 2018-2019 as Zahira Ali
- Selection Day in 2018 as Monica Tandon
- Hey Prabhu! in 2019 as Arunima
- Second Hand in 2020
- The Raikar Case in 2020 as Etasha Naik Raikar
- Illegal in 2020 as Devika
- Your Honor in 2020 as Ruma Pathak
- Girls Hostel 2.0 in 2021 Zahira Ali
- Parul did her first-ever commercial for a car, after which she did a lot of other print shoots.
- Parul has done a lot of television commercials for many brands like “Gaana.com,” “Samsung Galaxy J7Prime,” and “Red Bus.”
- She loves bargaining while shopping.
- Parul has also been on the cover of Forbes magazine.
- She has more than 1M followers on Instagram and she is highly active on that platform.
- She is also a fitness freak and loves dogs.