Sneha Ullal (born on 18th December 1987) is an Indian film actress who appears in Bollywood and Tollywood movies. She got popular after her Telugu film Ullasamga Utsahamga got a great response from the audience. She has also worked with Salman Khan in the film, Lucky: No Time for Love, which was also her debut movie.
Table of Contents
Sneha Ullal Biography
|Debut||Film Debut: Lucky: No Time for Love in 2005TV Debut: Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi in 2007|
|Height||5’5” or 1.65 m or 165 cm|
|Weight||50 Kg or 110 Lbs|
|Date of Birth||18th December, 1987 (33 years old in 2020)|
|Hometown||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|School||Indian School, MuscatIndian School, SalalahDuruelo Convent High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Vartak CollegeMMK College, Mumbai|
|Net Worth||₹15 million (approx.)|
Early life and Background
Sneha Ullal was born in Muscat, Oman in a Hindu family to a Tulu-speaking father, Nitin Ullal who was from Mangalore and Sindhi mother, Usha Ullal. She has a sister named Soumya Ullal. She started her schooling in Oman by joining Indian School, Muscat, and Indian School, Salalah. After spending some years there, she shifted back to India and joined Duruelo Convent High School in Mumbai to complete her schooling. After completing her schooling, she joined Vartak College, MMK College to complete her graduation.
Sneha has dated a few men in the past. But currently, she is single. She is completely focused on her career and does not want any distractions. She spends most of her time shooting, and she likes to spend her free time with her family and the people she is close to.
Sneha Ullal started her career as an actor in 2005. She made her debut with the movie Lucky: No Time for Love, along with Salman Khan. Sneha was spotted by Salman Khan for this movie, she was chosen because she was pretty good at acting and more importantly, she looked a lot like Aishwarya Rai. She has also appeared in the famous Hindi drama serial Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi in 2007. Sneha Ullal became popular after her Telegu movie Ullasamga Utsahamga performed very well in the theatres. She started getting offers from many directors after that movie.
She has appeared in films like Aryan, King, Current, Simha, Devi, Gandhi Park, Most welcome, etc. Currently, she is appearing in a web series, Expiry Date. She is portraying the role of Disha in that web series.
- Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi in 2007
- Lucky: No Time for Love in 2005 as Lucky Negi
- Aryan in 2006 as Neha A. Varma
- Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron in 2007
- Ullasamga Utsahamga in 2008 as Dhanalakshmi
- Nenu Meeku Telusa…? in 2008 as Anjali
- King in 2008 as Herself
- Kaashh… Mere Hote in 2009 as Radhika
- Current in 2009 as Sneha
- Click in 2010 as Aarti Kaushik
- Varudu in 2010
- Simha in 2010 as Janaki
- Ala Modalaindi in 2010 as Kavya
- Devi in 2010
- Gandhi Park in 2010 as Priya Phillip
- Madatha Kaja in 2010 as Swapna
- Most Welcome in 2012
- Action 3D in 2013 as Sameera
- Antha Nee Mayalone in 2014
- Bezubaan Ishq in 2015 as Rumzum
- Expiry Date in 2020 as Disha
- There was a controversy when because of some glitch Wikipedia was showing that Sneha is married to Yogesh Patil. Later she clarified that she is unmarried and is not planning to marry anytime soon.
- She has often been compared with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan for her looks, but she revealed that even though she admires the actress she wants to avoid her as she wants to be known as an individual and not for looking like someone.
Lesser known Facts
- Sneha Ullal’s dream is to build a hospital for animals.
- Her mother was going through chemo therapy when she was approached for the movie Lucky: No Time for Love.
- She turned began after she saw butchering of a goat.
- She was not very successfully in Bollywood but got immense success after she went to Tollywood for work. Her Telugu film Ullasamga Utsahamga, was an instant success.
- Sneha was considered for the movie Lucky: No Time for Love, because she looked a lot like Aishwarya Rai.