The Indian film actress Kajal Raghwani is a star of Bhojpuri movies. She was born on July 20, 1990. She comes from Pune, Maharashtra, India.
She is from Gujarat but acts in Bhojpuri films. In 2016, Kajal Raghwani won the Bhojpuri Best Actress People’s Choice Award at the International Bhojpuri Film Awards (IBFA).
Table of Contents
Film Debut and Struggles
Kajal made her debut in 2013 with Rihai film in Bhojpuri cinema. After that, she has been seen in many Bhojpuri movies like Patna Se Pakistan, Muqaddar, Mehandi Laga Ke Rakhna, Bhojpuriya Bhaiya, etc.
Kajal Raghwani Personal Details, Family, Age, Birthday, Education
|Real Name||Kajal Raghwani|
|Date of Birth||July 20, 1990|
|Age||29 (As on 2019)|
|Height||5’4″ (163 cm)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lbs)|
|Home Town||Teghra, Begusarai, Bihar, India|
|Birth Place||Baroda, Gujarat, India|
|College||Patna University, Patna, Bihar|
|Best Movies||Sarkar Raj (2017), Mehandi Laga Ke Rakhna (2017) and Devra Bhail Deewana (2014) among others|
|Family||Sister – Dharmistha Mistry|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Writing, Shopping, Watching television|
|Boyfriend||Khesari Lal Yadav (rumored)|
Early Life and Background
Kajal Raghwani is basically from Patna, Bihar. She was born in the Gujarati family but made movies in the Bhojpuri film industry. She completed her graduation from Patna University, Patna, Bihar. She had always hoped that she would become an actress.
- Favorite Colour: Red
- Favorite Actress: Rani Mukherji, Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit
- Favorite Actor: Salman Khan
- Favorite Director: Rajnish Mishra
- Favorite Food: Paneer Chilli, Chaat, Bhelpuri, Panipuri
- Favorite Singer: Shreya Ghoshal
- Favorite Cricketer: M.S. Dhoni
Kajal made her debut in the Bhojpuri film industry in 2011 with the Bhojpuri film “Sugna.” Kajal achieved stardom. She always wanted in much less time.
Yet her performance was followed by a lot of struggle. She made several films at the beginning of her career, like Rihai (2011), Truck Driver (2011), Ranveer (2012), and some more.
First Film As a Leading Actress
Her first film as a leading actress in the Bhojpuri film industry was ‘Sabse Bada Mujrim’ against starring Aditya Ojha, Sanjay Pandey, which was released on 28 June 2013. She was then given a leading role in another Bhojpuri film ‘Rihai’ against Aditya Ojha, which was released on 11 October 2013.
Kajal has made a mark in the industry with ‘Rihai.’ Kajal received a lot of offers after the success of ‘Rihai.’ Finally, she became one of the best-known actresses of Bhojpuri cinema.
She has collaborated with all Bhojpuri’s major actors. She starred against Dinesh Lal Yadav in “Aashik Awara” & “Patna Se Pakistan,” against Pawan Singh in “Hukumat” & “Bhojpuriya Raja,” against Khesari Lal Yadav in ” Mehandi Laga Ke Rakhna” and with Ravi Kishan in “Bairi Kangana 2”. Patna Se Pakistan was her greatest film.
Movies in 2018
- Dulhan Ganga Paar Ke
- Bairi Kangana 2
- Balam Ji Love You
- Dabang Sarkar
Movies in 2019
- Maine Unko Sajan Chun Liya
- Coolie No. 1
- Baaghi – Ek Yodha
- Teri Meharbaniyan
Lesser known facts about Kajal Raghwani
- Kajal is a lover of animals. She has a lot of dogs and owns a turtle. She always posts photos with her pets on social media.
- Her bold video songs become viral once they have been uploaded.
- When she was filming for ‘Tujhse Lagi Lagan,’ she escaped from a train accident.
- On YouTube, she has over 5 lakh subscribers.
- Kajal is suffering from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
- She tattooed her wrist with a few words.
- She speaks fluent Hindi, Gujarati, Bhojpuri, and Marathi.
- She has appeared on several television shows and also in a show called ‘Dance Plus.’
- She played a small role in a Marathi film when she was 11 years old. It opened doors to the entertainment industry, and she started connections in the movie industry.