Arshi Khan (born on 29th November 1989) is an Afghanistan born Indian model, actress and dancer. She became famous after she claimed that she was in a relationship with the famous Pakistani cricketer, Shahid Afridi. Arshi was also a contestant in the popular Colours TV reality TV show, Bigg Boss Season 11 in 2017.
Table of Contents
Arshi Khan Biography
|Model, Actress, Dancer
|Film: The Last Emperor in 2014 TV: Bigg Boss 11 in 2017
|5’5” or 1.65 m or 165 cm
|53 Kg or 117 Lbs
|Date of Birth
|29th November, 1989 (31 years old in 2020)
|Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Mohammad Arman Khan
|Shahid Afridi (rumour)
|Name not known
|₹10 million (approx.)
Early life and Background
Arshi Khan was born in Afghanistan in a Muslim family to father, Mohammad Arman Khan and mother, Nadira Khan. Although she was born in Afghanistan, she holds Indian Nationality. She was raised in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India by her parents. She is the only child of her parents. Arshi completed her schooling from a local school in Bhopal. It is speculated that she completed her graduation from Bhopal too. Arshi wanted to become a model so she joined the modelling industry after completing her studies.
Not much is known about Arshi’s Personal life but it is rumoured that she is married to a 50-year-old guy whose identity is not known, this statement about Arshi was made by the south Indian actress, Gehana Vasisth, in Bigg Boss 11. Gehana also said that Arshi has more than ten criminal cases against her, and also that she has never met Shahid Afridi.
|Paris, Goa, Las Vegas
Arshi always wanted to become a model and make a career in the media industry. So, after completing her studies she went to seek opportunities in the industry. She got her breakthrough when she started getting offers for advertisements by companies like Pepe Jeans and Aggarwal Jewellers. She got many offers within months of starting her career. Arshi also appeared in a Tamil movie, Malli Mishtu and Hindi movie, The Last Emperor, in the year 2014. She became popular when she entered the Bigg Boss house in season 11 of the famous show as a contestant. She grabbed the limelight in that show through various controversies. Apart from all this, she has appeared in some music videos like Gaddi Hai Meri Ferrari, Bandi, Suit Patiala, etc. Currently, she has entered the Bigg Boss Season 14 house again as a challenger.
- Bigg Boss 11 in 2017 as Contestant
- Box Cricket League – Season 3 in 2018 as Contestant (Participant in Kolkata’s Team)
- Savitri Devi College & Hospital in 2018 as Nayantara
- Box Cricket League – Season 4 in 2019 as Contestant (Player for Ajmergarh Royals)
- Vish in 2019 as Kalankini
- Bigg Boss 14 in 2020 as Challenger
- Malli Mishtu in 2014 (Tamil)
- The Last Emperor in 2014 (Hindi)
- Gaddi Hai Meri Ferrari in 2018 by Vicky Thakur
- Bandi in 2019 by Vijay Varma
- Valentine Rose in 2019
- Nain Nasheele in 2019
- Suit Patiala in 2019
- Arshi came into a controversy after she posted that she was in a relationship with the famous Pakistani cricketer Shahid Afridi and also that she is pregnant with his baby. She got some attention from the media and some fans but she could not prove her claims. It was proved that she was lying about everything and she was not even pregnant.
- In 2015, Arshi claimed that the controversial leader, Radhe Maa, runs a sex racket and she got an offer from Radhe Maa to join the racket.
- In 2016, she pulled out a stunt where she supposedly insulted the Islamic Religion by posting pictures of her wearing bikini outfit under a hijab, this came after Hafiz Muhammad Saeed issued a fatwa against Arshi Khan.
Lesser known Facts
- Arshi Khan has won the India Leadership Conclave award for Indian Affairs Entertainer of the Year in 2018.
- She has also won the Kalakar Awards for Popular Internet Celebrity & Entertainer of The Year 2019.
- Arshi was the finalist of Bikini contest in 2014, and she has won Miss Glory Earth beauty contest in 2014.
- She has a million followers on her social media.
- She stripped topless after India’s win over Pakistan in ICC T20 world cup match in 2016.