Eijaz Khan (born on 28th August 1975) is an Indian television actor who rose to fame by playing the lead role in famous serials like Kkavyanjali and Kya Hoga Nimmo Jaa. He played Raidhan Raj Katara (Mukhi) in Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaagey on Sony TV. He made is Web series debut with the show Mayanagari – City of Dreams that premiered on Hotstar.
Table of Contents
Eijaz Khan Biography
|Film- Thakshak (1999)TV- Kahin To Hoga (2003)
|5’7” or 1.73 m or 173 cm
|79 kg or 174 lbs
|Chest: 43 InchesWaist: 32 inchesBiceps: 16 Inches
|Date of Birth
|28th August, 1975 (45 years as of now)
|Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
|Our Lady of Perpetual Succour High School in Chembur, Mumbai
|Datta Meghe College of Engineering
|Graduate in Civil Engineering
|Name Not Known
|Name Not Known
|₹1 crore (approx.)
|Reading, working out
Early life and Background
Eijaz Khan was born on 28 August 1975 in Hyderabad, India. He has two siblings, a younger brother and sister. By the time he was three-years-old, his parent had separated. He and his brother lived with their father in Mumbai while, his mother and sister lived in Hyderabad. His mother died in 1991, and it was after this that he finally met his sister who was 13-years old at the time. He attended Our Lady of Perpetual Succour High School in Chembur, Mumbai, and Datta Meghe College of Engineering where he obtained his Civil Engineering Degree.
Eijaz Khan is currently single. He was dating actress Anita Hassanandani while working on the show Kkavyanjali. The two were later engaged but called off their engagement soon when it was found that Eijaz was cheating on her. Eijaz started dating Canadian singer Natalie Di Luccio. Rumours say that he met her at the airport while returning her lost passport.
Eijaz Khan started off his career as a model and participated in some of his college competitions. He made his debut in the 1999 film Thakshak. He has worked in several movies such as Tanu Weds Manu Returns, Maine Dil Tujhko Diya, Kuch Na Kaho, Upstarts and Shaan. His television debut came from the TV show Kahin To Hoga.
Eijaz bagged roles in many other famous serials like Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Tenali Rama, Bepannaah Pyaar and Balika Vadhu. Brands like TVS Victor, Breeze and BSNL gave him roles in their commercials. Eijaz has also worked in popular Web series like Halala and City Of Dreams. He participated in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa in 2012 and now is a contestant in the reality TV show Bigg Boss 14.
- Thakshak in 1999
- Maine Dil Tujhko Diya in 2002 as Eijaz
- Zameen in 2003
- Kuch Na Kaho in 2003 as Vikram
- Just Married in 2002 as Abhay’s Friend
- Meerabai Not Out in 2008 as Dr. Arjun Awasthi
- Bhanwra in 2008
- Kiss Kiss Bang Bang in 2009
- Tanu Weds Manu in 2011 as Jassi
- Dhada in 2011 as Amit
- Zilla Ghaziabad in 2013 as Ombir Singh
- Lucky Kabootar in 2014 as Lucky
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns in 2015 as Jassi Gill
- Shorgul in 2016 as Mustaqeem
- Upstarts in 2019
- Shakaal in 2020 as Shakal
- Kahin To Hoga in 2003 as Varun Raheja
- Kayaamat from 2003 to 2004 as Raha
- Kusum in 2004 as Varun Raheja
- Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi from 2004 to 2006 as Zuber Khan
- Kesar from 2004 to 2005 as Abhinav Pandey
- Kusum from 2004 to 2005 as Advocate Sohan Kapoor
- Kasautii Zindagi Kay in 2005 as Guest
- Kkavyanjali from 2005 to 2006 as Kkavya Nanda/ Dr. Soham Saxena
- Kyaa Hogaa Nimmo Kaa from 2006 to 2007 as Kunal Sehgal
- Kasamh Se in 2007 as Anupam Kapadia
- Kayamath in 2007 as Varun Bhatia
- Doli Saja Ke in 2007 as Veer Kapoor
- Naaginn in 2007 as Ranveer
- Bhabhi from 2007 to 2008 as Sohan
- Karam Apnaa Apnaa from 2007 to 2008 as Vivan Kapoor
- Ssshhhh… Phir Koi Hai – Nishaan in 2007 as Virat Saniyal
- Bhaskar Bharti in 2009 as Bhaskar
- Dance Premier League in 2009 as Host
- Love Ne Mila di Jodi in 2010 as Munna
- Dil Se Diya Vachan from 2010 to 2011 as Krushna Karmarkar
- Adaalat in 2011 as Anurag Sirohi/Viraat
- Saas Bina Sasural in 2012 Jai Malhotra
- Ho gey Judaa Na Hum in 2013 as Lallan
- Diya Aur Baati Hum in 2013 as Abhimanyu Singh
- Punar Vivah – Ek Nayi Umeed in 2013 as Vikrant Suryavanshi
- Encounter in 2014 as Inspector Ali Rizvi
- Laut Aao Trisha from 2014 to 2015 as ACP Kabir Rana
- Razia Sultan in 2015 as Muizuddin Bahram
- Rishton Ka Mela in 2015 as Inspector Hooda
- Dafa 420 in 2015 as Eijaz Khan
- Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai in 2016 as Vikrant Khanna
- Bas Thode Se Anjane in 2016 as Netritwa
- Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaagey in 2017 as Raidhan Raj Katara
- Vish Ya Amrit: Sitara from 2018 to 2019 as Arjun Singh
- Kesari Nandan from 2019 to 2020 as Zorawar Singh
- Radhakrishn from 2019 to 2020 as Maharaj Kans
- Yeh Hai Mohabbatein from 2019 to 2020 as Sahil Shah
- Tara From Satara from 2019 to 2020 as Shatrughan Mehra
- Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka! Afrom 2019 to 2020 as Kaala Jinn
- Bepanah Pyaar in 2020 as Harshit Malhotra
- Bigg Boss 14 in 2020 as contestant
- Halala in 2019 as Zaid
- Mayanagari – City of Dreams in 2019 as Senior Inspector Wasim Khan
- Bhram in 2019 as Pradeep Choudhary
- Kashmakash in 2020 as Inspector Devdutt
- Eijaz Khan was accused of rape by his ex-girlfriend whom he was in a live-in relationship with. He had to leave Mumbai for a couple of days because of this allegation and was not able to attend promotion for Tanu Weds Manu.
- He was also accused of cheating on one of his ex-girlfriends. Eijaz revealed that cheating is his biggest regret.
- The actor also revealed that he had a very grief-stricken past due to his parents separation. He said that he was never informed about his mother’s death. He revealed on Bigg Boss that he was suffering from depression and had gone under some treatments for his mental illness.
Lesser known facts
- Eijaz revealed that he was nicknamed “Gabbar” by his father.
- He worked for Chembur as a seller of ICICI bonds and got ₹5000 as salary.
- He used to live a troubled life because his parents separated when he was just 3 years old. He moved to Mumbai along with his father and brother.
- He started off his career as a background dancer. He danced in the film Chachi 420.
- Sandiip Sikcand spotted his dancing skills and further offered him a role in a Hindi Television serial.