Eisha Chopra (born on 16th March 1983) is an Indian Actor, model and writer. She also has quite an influence over social media and has a huge following. She made her debut in Bollywood with the film Neerja in 2016, as a supporting actress. Besides that, she has also been part of various web series such as What the Folks ( season one and two), POW, CEO Giri season 2 and TGIDF.
She has also been a part of various commercial advertisements.
Table of Contents
Eisha Chopra Actress, Age, Biography
|Actor, model and writer
|165cm or 1.65m or 5’5”
|55kgs or 121lbs
|Film: Neerja in 2016, TV: P.O.W. Bandi Yuddh Ke (2016-17) and Web series: Bewafaa Sii Wafaa (2017)
|Date of Birth
|16th March 1983
|27 years as of 2020
|Modern School, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, India
|Parsons School of Design, New York
|Graduation in Communication Design
|Dr. Alok Chopra (psychologist)
|Name not known (Housewife)
|Divya Chopra (psychologist)
|Lotus (on back)
|Travelling and listening to music.
Early life and Background
Eisha Chopra was born into a Hindu family in Delhi, India. Her father is Dr Alok Chopra. She has a sister named Divya Chopra who is a psychologist by profession. Eisha did her schooling from Modern School in Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, India.
She then went to Parsons School of Design in New York for her bachelor’s degree in Communication Designing. She started performing and doing theatres at the age of six. She is also an animal lover and has a pet dog named Bagheera. She has a knack for writing as well.
She and her sister are very to close to each other and are often seen sharing pictures with each other. All of her family is settled in New Delhi, India.
|Shahrukh Khan and Amitabh Bachchan
|Red, black and blue
|Mauritius and Bali
Eisha Chopra started her career in 2014 by acting in a short film titled Popcorn where she played the character of Charulata. Later in 2015, she was seen in the short film called Parchchai. After the two short films, she made her Bollywood debut with the role of a supporting actress in the film Neerja in 2016 alongside Sonam Kapoor.
In the same year, she played a role in the TV series named P.O.W. Bandi Yudh Ke. In 2016, she also co-wrote a short film called Clean Shaven. The film received positive reviews and was also screened at the Tribeca Film Festival 2016 in New York. In 2017, she played parts infamous web series such as Bewafaa as Jyotsna and What The Folks as Anita Sharma.
She has also been featured in many TV Commercials like Dish TV, TVC, ICIC, Micromax, Sony Max, Tata Docomo and Forever Mark. She also can be seen in Filter Copy videos. She has a huge social media followers on Instagram.
Short films as an actor
- Popcorn in 2014
- Parchchai in 2015
Bollywood films as an actor
- Neerja in 2016
Web series as an actor
- P.O.W. Bandi Yuddh Ke in 2015
- Bewafaa and What The Folks in 2017
Short film as a write
- Clean Shaven in 2016
Lesser known Facts
- Eisha started performing arts and doing theatres at the age of six.
- She made her Bollywood debut in 2016 alongside Sonam Kapoor with the role of Debina in Neerja.
- Before her Bollywood debut, she did two short films – Popcorn (2014) and Parchchai (2015).
- The talented actress has written a few scenes of P.O.W. Bandi Yuddh Ke where she also was an actor.
- Her co-written film Clean Shaven was screened at the Tribeca Film Festival in 2016 and received a positive response.
- She has acted in several web series including Bewafaa si Wafaa (2017), What The Folks (2017), P.O.W. Bandi Yuddh Ke (2015) and in several videos of Filter Copy.
- Eisha Chopra is an animal lover and has a pet dog named Bagheera.