Swati Chaturvedi Biography, Twitter, Journalist, Age, Family
Swati Chaturvedi (Biography) is an Indian journalist. She is a journalist and columnist TV anchor.
She is known for a book written by her name I am a Troll: Inside the Secret World of BJP’s Digital army. The book written by Swati highlights the use of internet trolls by certain political institutions to silence criticism.
Swati is a well known and Award-winning journalist who has worked for The Indian Express, The Statesman, Hindustan Times and Zee News.
Swati Chaturvedi Personal Details
|Place of Birth||Gorakhpur|
|Early Residence||New Delhi|
|Current Residence||New Delhi|
|Profession||Print and Broadcast Journalist|
|Genres of her writings||Thriller, Fiction, and Non-fiction|
|Books||Daddy’s Girl (Thriller), I am a Troll: Inside the Secret World of BJPs digital army|
|Beginning of career||She began her career by working with The Statesman newspaper|
|Her publishing||Articles in Indian Express, Hindustan Times, The Wire and Gulf News|
|Famous for||Swati is famous for her criticisms for BJPs led government and Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Awards||Reporters Without Freedom Press Freedom Award (2018)|
Swati Chaturvedi Early life and Background
Swati Chaturvedi was born in Gorakhpur. She spent the majority of her early life and schooling days in New Delhi. She was brought up in Delhi by her parents. She took up journalism as her career. She is a journalist and a columnist by profession. She started working with The Statesman (newspaper) at the beginning of her career. There was no looking back after this since she only paced higher after this and now is the most searched journalist in India.
Swati Chaturvedi Career
By profession, Swati is a journalist based in India. She has worked for many newspapers and news channels. She started her career with The Statesman at the beginning of her journey as a journalist.
She is a print and broadcast journalist who has worked for Newspapers and News channels like The Statesman, Indian Express, Hindustan Times, The Tribune, NDTV.com, The Wire and Gulf News and DailyO. Swati Chaturvedi has also won Awards for courage in the year 2018 by Reporters without borders for journalism in a hostile environment.
Swati Chaturvedi Articles
Swati Chaturvedi has written various articles as a freelancer. These include-
- Opinion- The Diminishing Returns of Sonia Gandhi in Charge
- Opinion- Article 370, Check; What Modi Government will handle next
- Opinion- IDC’s Worldwide Semiannual Big Data and Analytics Spending Guide Taxonomy, 2H18
- Opinion- ‘Fifty Shades’ of Confusion in Congress on Kashmir
- Opinion- Predictably, Priyanka- Only one name on Shortlist
- Opinion- How Yediyurappa convinced Amit Shah to let him take over Karnataka
- Opinion- Amit Shah scores big as Congress sinks further
- Opinion- Priyanka’s UP Dharna will satisfy only the Congress
- Opinion- Karnataka to Mumbai, Congress shows it’s a party without a plan.
- Opinion- Gone, Gandhi Gone, And Yet Congress has no Plan B
- Opinion- AWS India Summit Mumbai 2019 Highlights Localized strategy
- Opinion- As Rahul Gandhi sulks Congress disasters multiply
- Opinion- Mulayam warned Akhilesh against two alliances. Rights on Both
- Opinion- Firm message from Modi-Shah to the new Cabinet
- Opinion- Rahul wants out. What Sonia and Priyanka are advising him
- Opinion- Modi’s chemistry beats caste arithmetic
- Opinion- Exit poles trigger Congress crises in Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh
- Opinion- 5 reasons why Mayawati snub to PM Modi and Congress as NBF
All her articles are somewhat attacking, though without conviction. Swati has always been to the point, and her articles are crisp enough to hit the target and convey her opinion. For her bold attitude while writing and getting such articles published she even got Bravery Award, 2018 to celebrate her bold journalism in a Hostile environment
Swati Chaturvedi Books
- Daddy’s Girl (Fiction, Thriller)
- I am a Troll: Inside the Secret World of BJPs Digital Army (Non-fiction)