Jannat Zubair (born on 29th August 2001) is an Indian Television and film actress. She is also a very popular TikToker, YouTuber and a singer. She initially gained recognition through her fantastic performance in the Indian television show, Phulwa in 2011. Jannat is also India’s number 1 TikTok creator, currently. Apart from this, she has worked in a plethora of television, movies and music videos.
Jannat Zubair Biography
|Name||Jannat Zubair Rahmani|
|Nickname||Jannu and Jannat|
|Profession||Child actor, voice actress and singer, TikToker|
|Debut||Film: Aagaah – The Warning (2011)TV: Dill Mill Gayye (2010)Song: Ishq Farzi (2019)|
|Height||5’1” or 1.55 m or 155 cm|
|Weight||50 Kg or 110 lbs|
|Date of Birth||29th August, 2001 (19 years old in 2020)|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Oxford Public School, Mumbai, India|
|Educational Qualifications||Not known|
|Father||Zubair Ahmad Rahmani|
|Brother||Ayaan Zubair Rahmani|
|Eye colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Affairs||Faisal Shaikh (rumoured)|
|Net Worth||₹20 million (approx.)|
|Hobbies||Doing Makeup, Dancing, Singing,|
Early life and Background
Jannat Zubair Rahmani was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India in a Muslim family to father, Zubair Ahmad Rahmani and mother, Nazneen Rahmani. She follows Islam and holds Indian nationality. Her father is an actor by profession. She has a younger brother named Ayaan Zubair Rahmani who is also a famous child artist. Jannat shares a very lovely and strong relationship with her family. She completed her schooling in 2019 from Oxford Public School, Mumbai, India. She used to complete her homework on the sets. She is passionate about her profession since her childhood. Her role model is her father and Aishwarya Rai.
Jannat Zubair keeps her personal life private and does not share it with her fans or in public. There were some rumours that she was dating her fellow Tiktok friend Faisal Shaikh after they shot a music video together, but later she dismissed these rumours by clearing all these speculations through her Instagram stories.
|Actor||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Salman Khan, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Cuisine||Indian, Chinese, Italian|
|Colour||Black, Red, Maroon|
Jannat started her career as a child artist in the popular serial Dill Mill Gayye in 2010 portraying the role of Tamanna. She made her film debut with the movie Aagaah- The Warning in 2011 as Muskaan. She gained recognition after she portrayed the role of Phulwa in the serial Phulwa in 2011. She amazed the audience with her acting and performance in the show. After that she started getting offers from various serials, brands for commercials.
After a few years of working in the industry, she opened her TikTok channel and became an instant hit there on the platform. In 2019, she became India’s most popular TikToker with over 10 million followers. Currently, she has more than twenty million followers there. She also has a YouTube channel with almost three million subscribers. A portion of her income comes from Instagram, where she has over 20 million followers. She does a lot of brand collaborations also. Jannat is also a good singer, she has released two songs till now. She has also appeared in a lot of music videos.
- Dill Mill Gayye in 2010 as Tamanna
- Kashi – Ab Na Rahe Tera Kagaz Kora in 2010 as Young Kashi
- Matti Ki Banno from 2010 to 2011 as Young Avanti
- Phulwa in 2011 as Young Phulwa
- Haar Jeet from 2011-2012 as Ishita
- Fear Files: Darr Ki Sacchi Tasvirein in 2012 as Shashi
- Ek Thhi Naayka in 2013 as Pari
- Best of Luck Nikki Season 3 in 2013 as Kriti
- Bharat Ka Veer Putra–Maharana Pratap in 2014 as Maharani Phool
- Siyaasat in 2014 as Noor Jahan/Mehrunissa
- Maha Kumbh: Ek Rahasaya, Ek Kahani in 2015 as Young Maya
- Savdhaan India in 2015 as Reet
- Code Red in 2015 as Simran
- Gumrah: End of Innocence in 2015 as Rakhi
- Tujhse Naraz Nahi Zindagi in 2015 as Ruksar
- Code Red in 2015 as Surili
- Stories by Rabindranath Tagore in 2015 as Bindu
- Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai in 2016 as Young Kalyani
- Shani in 2017 as Neelima/Shanipriya
- Tu Aashiqui from 2017 to 2018 as Pankti Sharma Dhanrajgir
- Aap Ke Aa Jane Se in 2019 as Pankti Singh
- Khatra Khatra Khatra in 2019 as Herself
- Aagaah–The Warning in 2011 as Muskaan
- Luv Ka The End in 2011 as Minty
- Tez Raftaar in 2016
- What Will People Say in 2017 as Salima
- Hichki in 2018 Natasha
- “Kaise Main”
- “Chaal Gazab Hai”
- “Bhaiyya G”
- “Zindagi Di Paudi”
- “Tere Bina”
- “Zaroori Hai Kya Ishq Mein”
- “Tere Bin Kive”
- “ Downtown Wal Gedyian”
- “Ishq Farzi”
- “Naino Tale”
- “Hello Hi”
- “Fruity Lagdi Hai”
- “Fake Style”
- “Tokers Ho”
- “Tera Naam”
- “Kuch Tum Kaho”
- “Yeh Mann”
- “Hey Girl”
- “Tokers Ho”
- “Ishq Farzi”
- In 2018, she was asked to do some intimate scenes in the TV serial Tu Aashiqui, with the lead actor but she refused to do it because she was not comfortable with doing such scenes. However, she refused to do it saying that she wasn’t comfortable with doing such a scene. The producers of the show started looking for her replacement because of her refusal but later they agreed with her not doing intimate scenes in the serial.
Lesser known Facts
- Jannat Zubair has more than twenty-two million followers on her Instagram, more than twenty-eight million fans on TikTok and almost three million subscribers on Youtube.
- She loves watching WWE. Her favourite wrestler is John Cena.
- She tries different hairstyles every now and then, messy ponytail, messy bun, Samurai look are some of her favourite hairstyles.
- Jannat scored 81% marks in senior secondary examinations last year.
- She is very close to her family. She calls her father her best friend.
- Jannat was nominated for Indian Telly Best Child Actor(female) award in 2012 and she has won Gold Awards for Best Debut of the Year (female) in 2018.